Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hey ladies! Ready to Get Drafted by the Military?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
ZeRk91Vw KkShxwcKQhlboMs RRGnYwKiXGw7I KZ3Q

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6t61UzVg_k

they'll just escape the military base to go blow some chad terrorists
they're useless
they betray their own race , why would they commit for the nation lol

If women want equality, they should work in the coal mines like some of my ancestors did. They want all of the benefits without any of the responsibility.

If women want equality, they should work in the coal mines like some of my ancestors did. They want all of the benefits without any of the responsibility.
but who will raise the children you stupid inkwell? :soy: dads aren't important, men raise their sons to be misogynistic pigs. :soy:

they're useless
Usually they sleep with some Chad male in their own army to get pregnant and get permanent leave.

I remember watching this video of women reacting to a law that wanted to put women on the draft list and a bunch of them were happy about it, yknow why? Cause their peanut brains thought draft=voluntary service

Just lol @ them

Usually they sleep with some Chad male in their own army to get pregnant and get permanent leave.
true , but in both cases they're useless

The one foid was smart saying as long as the standards were the same. She knows full well most women won't be able to meet the standard, so it'll exclude most of them(Including her).

The one foid was smart saying as long as the standards were the same. She knows full well most women won't be able to meet the standard, so it'll exclude most of them(Including her).

they're useless
They'll fuck the 1% of men in army who are chads and file sekuhara charges against the 99% of men in army who are incels

Will get easy desk jobs for most part far from front lines but get paid same wages as men getting limbs blown off.

Will get twice the medals and twice the support.

There's a case, actually, pending in the Supreme Court, arguing that requiring men but not women to register for the military draft violates the 14th Amendment.

Extremely based meme, OP.
Brought forth by the National Coalition for Men (NCFM).
If you ever wanted to donate to an organization that further male rights that is one organization to consider. They've actually managed to get some results.

They are tired of having too many trannies and not enough real women in the mil.

I doubt it will succeed. What about all the 18 vs 21 nonsense? If the US actually gave a crap about equal protection, those would have been thrown out long ago.
What 18 vs 21 nonsense?

I think, in this case, that the conservative justices are more likely to rule against men. They could simply opine that it is not the place of the Supreme Court to substitute its views in place of Congress.

blah blah vagina penis

they're useless

What 18 vs 21 nonsense?

I think, in this case, that the conservative justices are more likely to rule against men. They could simply opine that it is not the place of the Supreme Court to substitute its views in place of Congress.
The majority age.

Good thing even the normies in the comments are based about this, you'd have to be retarded not to see the hypocrisy.

Lol, this is exactly what happened with the Soviets in WW2, tho the women volunteered after hearing about their captured husbands, fathers and brothers and their plight, in real war out of fear for their lives most of them slept with their male commanders and and got pregnant and were sent back to their homes.

Lol, this is exactly what happened with the Soviets in WW2, tho the women volunteered after hearing about their captured husbands, fathers and brothers and their plight, in real war out of fear for their lives most of them slept with their male commanders and and got pregnant and were sent back to their homes.
It's interesting how much the Soviet female soldier trope has been played up though, I used to believe in it until very recently (I assumed that because it was a total war of extermination they just threw everyone to the front) but apparently it was just a few units who were heavily propagandised by the Soviets.

It's interesting how much the Soviet female soldier trope has been played up though, I used to believe in it until very recently (I assumed that because it was a total war of extermination they just threw everyone to the front) but apparently it was just a few units who were heavily propagandised by the Soviets.
Commies as usual are just good at propaganda and infrastructure everything else is meaningless about them.

They'll be sure to get pregnant right before they would be drafted, that way they can dodge it.

Pregnancy numbers would go through the roof.

They'll fuck the 1% of men in army who are chads and file sekuhara charges against the 99% of men in army who are incels

Will get easy desk jobs for most part far from front lines but get paid same wages as men getting limbs blown off.

Will get twice the medals and twice the support.
No. What will happen is that once pressed into really dangerous life threatening situations by the enemy, the women are going to coward and submit to the enemy. They will be taken as sex slaves and many women will be so scared that they give up information. Shit, many women will willingly turn on their own country because they fell in love with the dark triad enemy who made them submit.

If they do make combat, be sure to spot them on the battlefield and act accordingly.

No. What will happen is that once pressed into really dangerous life threatening situations by the enemy, the women are going to coward and submit to the enemy.
They will never be close enough to danger for this to happen though.