Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hey NirvanaFan1988

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
What's your favorite Nirvana song?

@NirvanaFan1988

I see, this is actually good tbh.
2020 06 26 10 46 11

Love In utero, fan of rape me, i like the angst from the lyrics. There's no other song that makes me feel Kurt's rage.
I tend to forget KMFDM sometimes, makes me develops my psycho character out of me, however I like it even more than Nirvana ngl.
Have to stick to Nirvana to keep with only sad/forgotten trait.

heart shaped box

Love In utero, fan of rape me, i like the angst from the lyrics. There's no other song that makes me feel Kurt's rage.
For me it's like Incesticide > Nevermind > In Utero = Bleach. But the difference isn't that big, all albums are great and I like all Nirvana songs bar some obviously non-serious ones like Beans and some covers.

I tend to forget KMFDM sometimes, makes me develops my psycho character out of me, however I like it even more than Nirvana ngl.
What's KMFDM? I probably know it but I'm bad with acronyms. Nirvana is my favorite band, I have been listening to it for decades and never get tired of it.

Tbh.

Also cool that other people are answering. As for my own favorite Nirvana song, I know I put You Know You're Right in the first position in my top rock songs playlist, and that song is indeed among my favorites, but how emblematic it is due to being Kurt's last released studio song and only made avalable years and years after his death also contributed to it as my choice.

Right now I think my favorite Nirvana song would be the one I put after that in that top, Beeswax. This song is simply brilliant and never gets old for me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOF9BwumtNg

No idea but sounds dope

dope
adjective
slang

uk

/dəʊp/ us

/doʊp/
very good:
This music is dope.
That's one dope way to spend the afternoon!

I get it now. I didn't know "dope" also meant that. To me it sounded like something negative. Like this:

dope noun (PERSON)
[ C ]
a silly person:
You shouldn't have told him, you dope!

Big Long Now, Drain You, Stay Away, Polly.

In Bloom is my favorite

We shouldn't be posting music here (probably at the music megathread) but here goes @Mainländer (I'm not responsible of you feeling homicidal later)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG8k4IYIgvo

Honestly my favorite genres are industrial/heavy/electro(cyber/goth)(Grunge is close second). I would tattoo them If I had the money and wasn't so sad.

What's your favorite Nirvana song?

@NirvanaFan1988
heart shaped box
Nevermind >>