Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL heyyy guiszeeeee lmao ;))))))))) i em inceltear. i play fortnite GAMER GURLZ EXIST TOO XD!@#!@#!@#!@3

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
JFL @ THIS ATOMIC TERACOPE. ROFLMAOCOPTER HAHAHAHAHAHA WTF

LOOK AT EVERY NORMIES STORY ON SNAPCHAT\/ MUH OMG IM ROYALE!!!!11

HEY GUYS I WON VICTORY ROYALE OMG!!!!!!!!1

wtf gigacope lmao girls CANNOT GAME. FORTNITE IS TOONTOWN. NOT A SKILLED GAME LMAO.

im seriously gonna trigger some femoidnists in here xposting me to inceltears.

cope more lmao. you guys literally hate my salafi viewpoints because you hate seeing Muslims being dignified. Islamophobic garbage, Allah curse you!

Legit game girl's have an insane SMV, i would kill to find a girl with similar interest's.

Legit game girl's have an insane SMV, i would kill to find a girl with similar interest's.
xcept shes rode dozens of (more likely in the hundreds shaytan willing) chads on the cock carousel.

her vagina will be roast beef at 19. tops.

got to find a virgin woman for sale. looking into options in india/indonesia inshaAllah.

Females just have to infiltrate every male space. Why? Just let us males cope in peace without roasties ruining it.

I only recently learned about Fortnite... Looks like a shit game. Why the fuck is it so popular?

I only recently learned about Fortnite... Looks like a shit game. Why the fuck is it so popular?

Idk, i hate it though. I don't battle royal game's in general but fortnite is the worst. Every game is gonna have some battleroyal mode now. I hope the trend die's quick like enhanced mobility did.

Females just have to infiltrate every male space. Why? Just let us males cope in peace without roasties ruining it.
Ez attention and validation for Beckys who want to feel like Stacys.

Because it is a shit game. High IQ people play Europa universalis 4, crusader Kings, age of empires 2

All one does is run around loot and then get killed by a try hard normie that uses double shotgun """"strategy"""" (which isn't even possible in real life)

Because it is a shit game. High IQ people play Europa universalis 4, crusader Kings, age of empires 2

All one does is run around loot and then get killed by a try hard normie that uses double shotgun """"strategy"""" (which isn't even possible in real life)
Kek. I play EU4 but am low iq af.

Paradox games are a huge clusterfuck. I could never understand them.

Kek. I play EU4 but am low iq af.

What I found about eu4 is that it taught me a lot about geography and history, I would see a nation and look up its history and read about it, before eu4 for example I never heard about sengoku jidai, the mughals, thirty years war, etc.

So basically it helped give me context about a lot of things which I also looked up in my own time to expand my knowledge

Battleroyal games are so dumb

Paradox games are a huge clusterfuck. I could never understand them.

They are known for having what is called a learning curve, after the tutorial and a few videos you start to play and learn the rest from experience. It also helps to know a little about history to understand the context.

Paradox games have a shitty DLC policy tho

free to play shooter that got released on consoles

Blah blah blah I don’t like this game so it’s shit. Tell that to the amount of people who play the freaking game causing server problems almost everyday. Fuck off already.

Blah blah blah I don’t like this game so it’s shit. Tell that to the amount of people who play the freaking game causing server problems almost everyday. Fuck off already.
Talking to normies and telling them that what they do is shit is like talking to a rock.

Talking to normies and telling them that what they do is shit is like talking to a rock.
Your opinion doesn’t matter. Reviews are around 6-7.5 out of ten or 3-4 stars out of 5 objectively its a good/decent game to the majority of people. Also it’s free and a battle royale so that increases accessibility by a lot. People enjoy playing with friends in squads. Is it overhyped? Maybe, definetly has flaws.

>what are meme games

:feelstastyman:

Your opinion doesn’t matter. Reviews are around 6-7.5 out of ten or 3-4 stars out of 5 objectively its a good/decent game to the majority of people. Also it’s free and a battle royale so that increases accessibility by a lot. People enjoy playing with friends in squads. Is it overhyped? Maybe, definetly has flaws.
Reviews are done by capitalistic "professional video game reviewers/journalists", and the majority of the people who play the game. The majority of the people who play it wouldn't know a quality video game if it fucked them in the ass.

You think these people's opinions matter?

Reviews are done by capitalistic "professional video game reviewers/journalists", and the majority of the people who play the game. The majority of the people who play it wouldn't know a quality video game if it fucked them in the ass.

You think these people's opinions matter?

Yeah, except for gamefaqs and meta critic. Its not the best game ever but it isn’t TRASH you guys try to make it seem.

truecels play radical heights

fortnite = ?

srs.

There was a time when vidya was for boys. I feel like it has become a girly thing. Especially since twitch became a camwhore site.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back