Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HiddenUzer Responds to the Autist Hater Claims

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
@kretschmer

5D4FB07C E0DE 4DD3 9C64 DDE999F52A43

3E9D5BE7 AB0B 455F B15D 438DD7230E28

A46B53C3 8938 40B3 B954 425632AB95ED

A6ECE781 54AB 459F 9371 8CE0DF9E5896

View: https://imgur.com/jsWUibO

Last edited:
You can be bros with him on looksmax or blackpill.club - he is not returning to this place, as he is not an incel. You are, so I don't expect you to leave the forum.

I am confused as to what the point of these posts are. Are you just doing it to clear up some misconceptions about him, or is it an attempt to soften up the users here so they'd also advocate for his return?
It's a secret operation, da joos are behind this...

You can be bros with him on looksmax or blackpill.club - he is not returning to this place, as he is not an incel. You are, so I don't expect you to leave the forum.

I am confused as to what the point of these posts are. Are you just doing it to clear up some misconceptions about him, or is it an attempt to soften up the users here so they'd also advocate for his return?
I honestly don’t care. I just bonded with the dude so i’m on his side

But he isn't an incel. He is better off on Looksmax - if he even needs that, seeing as he is already rich and socially adept.

I'll retire from asking further questions. No point.
True. But maybe he can help me some way in the future with his wealth.

>calls someone a trucel when they had a gf
Kek fuck that guy

So what if he doesen’t like autists? Nobody does, even autists don’t like autists, why are these snowflakes crying? Don’t they know about the blackpill? They are virtue signaling like foids JFL

So what if he doesen’t like autists? Nobody does, even autists don’t like autists, why are these snowflakes crying? Don’t they know about the blackpill? They are virtue signaling like foids JFL
so what If I don't respect manlets? even manlets don't respect manlets, why are you snowlakes crying? don't you know about the blackpill? you are virtue signaling like foids jfl.