Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hide and seek was the best game ever

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Best days of my life was playing hide and seek, playing DS, water balloon fights and tag as a kid

Wojak Soyjak sunrise | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

Best days of my life was playing hide and seek, playing DS, water balloon fights and tag as a kid

Wojak Soyjak sunrise | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme
You mean being kid and having a good child hood in general. Even if you are a chad, you probably can’t replicate that feeling. I asked my brother and he said being a kid is still better than being an adult.

I remember me, my little brother and my cousin used to play pretend of a game called castle crashers

You mean being kid and having a good child hood in general. Even if you are a chad, you probably can’t replicate that feeling. I asked my brother and he said being a kid is still better than being an adult.
I see why michael jackson played with kids so much

adults don't this shit

I'll play hide and seek with normies with an AK (in Counter Strike 2)

I see why michael jackson played with kids so much

adults don't this shit
He missed out on his childhood and was coping now (assuming he didn’t molest those kids). No matter how famous or rich he got, he will never get the happiness of a happy childhood.

He missed out on his childhood and was coping now (assuming he didn’t molest those kids). No matter how famous or rich he got, he will never get the happiness of a happy childhood.
Cope he just had good taste