Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High iq cels should have some tiktok or YouTube accounts where they don’t face reveal

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
So many people get loads of followings not showing their face, when they do black pill lose all the momentum. So high iq cels, go out and normie all you can to make media bucks. Can be a neet fully supported and also possible 2 percent of incomes . And also have voice filter which seems real.
Never show your face. And share some your bucks with your retarted wannabe neet pals like me :feelsaww:

Top creators make dimes on tiktok and also YouTube is too over saturated. You can’t make it big on there anymore.

Interesting idea, you would need to be clever, trendy or a mix of both

But don't think for a second that the blackpill will not come to collect. In due time :lasereyes:

Top creators make dimes on tiktok and also YouTube is too over saturated. You can’t make it big on there anymore.
YouTube algorithm is actually suggesting smaller channels and random videos with 0 views now. I think they're changing things up to compete with TikTok so it's the perfect time to grow a channel.

YouTube algorithm is actually suggesting smaller channels and random videos with 0 views now. I think they're changing things up to compete with TikTok so it's the perfect time to grow a channel.
You will never get millions of subs though. Too late for that. Who wants to be a shitty shorts youtuber? Can’t be me

Ill make non facecam video content at some point because I have things to teach you faggots, but I don't know how yet. Plus Im scared my roommates will hear me open the gates of hell.

You will never get millions of subs though. Too late for that. Who wants to be a shitty shorts youtuber? Can’t be me
No, you can make and grow a small YouTube channel that isn't just shorts easier now. I grew my last channel to almost 50 subs and ten likes a video before YouTube nuked it which is a lot.

Ill make non facecam video content at some point because I have things to teach you faggots, but I don't know how yet. Plus Im scared my roommates will hear me open the gates of hell.
^^^^^^ same

No, you can make and grow a small YouTube channel that isn't just shorts easier now. I grew my last channel to almost 50 subs and ten likes a video before YouTube nuked it which is a lot.
I’m done with youtube. Been there done that when i was younger.

i would but I am too fucking lazy. I was thinking of making a rumble channel where i would simply read my posts over shitty cgi or stock footage