Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based High IQ is mainstrem be stupid as fuck

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
All those cucks are obssesed with iq.
We dont have to be that way.
We have to appreceat everything that contradicts values of society.
We have to brag of how stupid and ugly we are.

Fuck vanity

All those cucks are obssesed with iq.
We dont have to be that way.
We have to appreceat everything that contradicts values of society.
We have to brag of how stupid and ugly we are.

Fuck vanity
true fuck iq abuve a hundred bru we need also some music to show normun wwho rules da worldo

people with iqs bellow a hundred havin acess to the internet was mistake, fuck steve jobs

Attachments

• 1551540465580.png
    1551540465580.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 60
true fuck iq abuve a hundred bru we need also some music to show normun wwho rules da worldo

people with iqs bellow a hundred havin acess to the internet was mistake, fuck steve jobs

Hello cunt

The only IQ that matters is your social IQ. If you arent a social IQ-let then you are a fakecel.

I’m olw iq and proud

chad can have 1 iq and barely talk and people will assume he is intelligent

IQ is a product of genetics and genetics is a product of race.

stop the white supremacy meme, the white race is too cucked to survive, this hurst to say but i think it's time to let it go, man i will miss white race :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

stop the white supremacy meme, the white race is too cucked to survive, this hurst to say but i think it's time to let it go, man i will miss white race :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
I will not miss you moron

What a great race, whites put themselves as oppressors (despite the fact that their ancestors are the ones who did the oppressing and most of them were lowly serfs) and are losing political and social power by the minute.

Just fuck everything in general.

IQ is an American obsession.

I believe the horseshoe IQ theory: extremely intelligent people are indistinguishable from insane retards

Titanic cope.

There's no one else to pay the price for my bad decisions, only me. High IQ behaviour is a better life.
Stupid type of rebelion
The aesthetics and mock-philosophy of Satanism has been known to be fake and gay since at least 1995. What can you expect from a 2019 eSatanist?

Titanic cope.

There's no one else to pay the price for my bad decisions, only me. High IQ behaviour is a better life.

The aesthetics and mock-philosophy of Satanism has been known to be fake and gay since at least 1995. What can you expect from a 2019 eSatanist?
Fuck your mom asshole

We have to dismantle our those values like iq and so one. We are establishing negative values. No more iq braging not any other braging at all.

all low iq users are actually high iq

Thank you OP,very cool!