Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [High IQ][Neuropsychology][Poopcel] If fecal matter, or mud were white, would sandcels and curries slay?

nasser22

nasser22

Dotpilled poopcel
-
I think that color is a major component in female attraction and that the dark colors are strongly associated with dirtyness, feces, mud, etc in our daily life.

There has to have been some overlap in female brains that skewed skin color attraction to white as of today, making me and many others Poopcels.

Or do you think this is just a coincidence and that skin color is meaningless?

If mud, fecal matter, etc. were white, would the bias be against caucasians?

(By that, I mean the color associated with negative things were white)

Discuss

Last edited:
Hindu dindu shitskin cope

Hindu dindu shitskin cope

nuclear take: if those things were white, they wouldn't be seen as repulsive

nuclear take: if those things were white, they wouldn't be seen as repulsive
Because of the positive association with white people?

It's over for poopcels like me.

The reason some races are more attractive than others has a lot more to do with average heights and facial features than it does skin tone

The reason some races are more attractive than others has a lot more to do with average heights and facial features than it does skin tone
Marina Trench iq post.

I believe all it takes is light skintone and not being ogre maxxed.

Marina Trench iq post.

I believe all it takes is light skintone and not being ogre maxxed.
Northeast Asian males would be one of the most attractive races then, and they are actually considered one of the lowest.

why do blacks slay?

Northeast Asian males would be one of the most attractive races then, and they are actually considered one of the lowest.
No they are KPop maxxed. I can BET the person with the most girls attracted to him is Asian (some BTS dude).

And they all look the same, therefore, all lightskin asians are more or less attractive to females.

Logic

No they are KPop maxxed. I can BET the person with the most girls attracted to him is Asian (some BTS dude).

And they all look the same, therefore, all lightskin asians are more or less attractive to females.

Logic
BTS (and all kpop stars) are statusmaxxed to hell, and 99% are also surgerymaxxed to hell. I think you're just trolling though, so whatever.

Bird shit is white, and I don't think the white birds are having trouble geting laid.
This is a hilarious thread either way tbh, so thanks for the lulz

BTS (and all kpop stars) are statusmaxxed to hell, and 99% are also surgerymaxxed to hell. I think you're just trolling though, so whatever.
Yes, true. I agree to your point.

If they had dark skins they wouldn't be Kpop stars though.

They just maxxed out everything else due to high compteition.

White skin is basically a prerequisite (unless you fall in the "exotic" category)

true, it's mostly about bones

Bird shit is white, and I don't think the white birds are having trouble geting laid.
This is a hilarious thread either way tbh, so thanks for the lulz

Bird shit contains Black in it. It is a mixture of black and white, therefore Black still = Poop.

Also when you think of a giant poopy you don't think of a bird poopy, you think of a big black Turd.

Logic
JFL my sister loves kpop

Bird shit contains Black in it. It is a mixture of black and white, therefore Black still = Poop.

Also when you think of a giant poopy you don't think of a bird poopy, you think of a big black Turd.
Why Is Bird Poop White? | Britannica
How to Remove Bird Poop from Your Car's Surface

Idk brocel, looks mostly white to me.
I was saying this logic doesn't apply to birds, so probably won't for humans either.

Why Is Bird Poop White? | Britannica
How to Remove Bird Poop from Your Car's Surface's Surface

Idk brocel, looks mostly white to me.
I was saying this logic doesn't apply to birds, so probably won't for humans either.

Well it's a high-tier form of fecal matter, doesnt stop it from being fecal matter.

But infinitely better than Dark shit

Same applies to incels.

Well it's a high-tier form of fecal matter
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Bro, you were saying if shit was white, would females associate whiteness with disgust.
I'm just saying that female birds don't look at white birds with disgust despite being the same color as their own shit.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Bro, you were saying if shit was white, would females associate whiteness with disgust.
I'm just saying that female birds don't look at white birds with disgust despite being the same color as their own shit.
Agreed,