Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR High IQCel trait: You never get posted on IT

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
Despite my best efforts to post bait threads and see what femoids have to say about me, I just realized it’s because my content is way too high IQ and their retard female brains can’t disprove my facts :bigbrain:. The only shit they post on there is the cherry picked “I am an incel and I am entitled to sex” posts. Which is bullshit, they want to generalize an entire group of people to spin their narrative / worldview that we’re all evil sex goblins.

They even say shit like “Just leave .is it’s bad for your mental health”, where do I go to nigger, I have nobody else in this cruel world. Fact is most IT kikes are too scared to post us because we’re all autistic freaks and we’re way too high IQ for them :bigbrain::bigbrain:

cope ITfags are a bunch of retarted niggerfags who take shit we post out of context or generalize us

I’ve never been on it

I made a thread about a fucking inflationfur autist that can't talk being blackpilled and somehow avoided IT :feelskek:

same here. only featured once maybe

Low IQcel trait: caring what IT says or does

same here. only featured once maybe
I checked your name on some 'anti-racism, sexism' shitty tranny site where they post quotes from different websites along with their username. Incels.is appears often

I checked your username but you don't ever appear. Other big users here have several mentions lol

I checked your name on some 'anti-racism, sexism' shitty tranny site where they post quotes from different websites along with their username. Incels.is appears often

I checked your username but you don't ever appear. Other big users here have several mentions lol
I purposely make sure to not post super inflammatory content anymore because it is risky and makes people more likely to attempt doxxing me.

I don't think it's High IQ, it probably is because we are kind of irrelevant and not very noteworthy even among incels.
:feelsautistic:

We maybe "loser" but people who repost all the thread of this forum on this fkn subreddit are worse in reality this fucker have less irl activity then some people here.

Yes. Sadly, many such sites exist.

Here is an example of user @Zer0/∞

I purposely make sure to not post super inflammatory content anymore because it is risky and makes people more likely to attempt doxxing me.
It’s over, glowniggers will be approaching your door soon.
fbi fbifam GIF by CBS

I've never gotten posted on IT neither

Time to check :society:

i hate how the rise of IT became an invitation for people here to start saying dumb faggot edgelord shit in an attempt to end up on reddit, its retarded. who gives a fuck what reddit thinks?

Despite my best efforts to post bait threads and see what femoids have to say about me, I just realized it’s because my content is way too high IQ and their retard female brains can’t disprove my facts :bigbrain:. The only shit they post on there is the cherry picked “I am an incel and I am entitled to sex” posts. Which is bullshit, they want to generalize an entire group of people to spin their narrative / worldview that we’re all evil sex goblins.

They even say shit like “Just leave .is it’s bad for your mental health”, where do I go to nigger, I have nobody else in this cruel world. Fact is most IT kikes are too scared to post us because we’re all autistic freaks and we’re way too high IQ for them :bigbrain::bigbrain:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/thlmkf/this_guy_is_hilariously_delusional_he_honestly/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/th21eu/his_life_is_in_jeopardy/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/t16bm5/didnt_knew_how_to_flair_it_your_issue_isnt_being/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/t16bm5/didnt_knew_how_to_flair_it_your_issue_isnt_being/

I've been posted about 3 times. But they only post what I don't them to. They never post things that would make them look bad.

Some giga pedo shit. They faked a post of me saying absolutely deplorable things about having sex with young children. ITfags are mentally ill
IT is the real pedo sub. They have a convicted chomo.

They've screencapped me a few times. I remember one particularly soyful millennial trying to brag about his degrees making him smarter than me, but forgot I am half his age and already waaaaaaaaay beyond him academically. IT is exclusively lowIQ.