Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR High IQcels, can you guys solve this?

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★

I'm not a highiqcel so I don't know but if I had to guess, then 80.

You'd probably need to do some algebra to figure it out.

4, 8, 6, 2 = 40

5, 9, 3, 7 = 50

8, 5, 7, 2 = ?

Then start doing math shit like:

A * B * C * D = E

And then plug in different numbers and instead of * figure out if it's a plus, minus, divide, or multiply.

4, 8, 6, 2 = 40

5, 9, 3, 7 = 50

8, 5, 7, 2 = ?

A * B * C * D = E

And then plug in different numbers and instead of * figure out if it's a plus, minus, divide, or multiply.
How is that algebra tho?

Btw got 38 somehow.

A
Sum of all the sides = 20
Sum of all the difference between adjacents = 16
Sum it to the double of the bottom right and you get 40.

B
Sum of all sides = 24
Sum of all the difference between adjacents = 12
Sum it to the double of bottom right and you get 50.

C
Sum of all sides = 22
Sum it to the double of bottom right and you get 38

Sum of first shits= 20 ---->40
Sum of second shits= 24--->50
Sum of third shits=22---> 45
If thats not the case then this shit makes 0 sense.

If thats not the case then this shit makes 0 sense.
Its not the case, I wrote the solution I could find (though I don't know if its correct, since the fucker didn't say the solution, but it works for both patterns).

Also, why would you multiply the sum by 2 and then by 2,08?

Last edited:

4, 8, 6, 2 = 40

5, 9, 3, 7 = 50

8, 5, 7, 2 = ?

A * B * C * D = E

How is that algebra tho?

Btw got 38 somehow.

A
Sum of all the sides = 20
Sum of all the difference between adjacents = 16
Sum it to the double of the bottom right and you get 40.

B
Sum of all sides = 24
Sum it to the double of bottom right and you get 50.

C
Sum of all sides = 22
Sum it to the double of bottom right and you get 38
Damn, I didn't think of doing things like these. Oh well, nothing says that all of the numbers should be used so my answer is still 80. :feelshehe:

I'm no longer High IQ

Last edited:
Its not the case, I wrote the solution I could find (though I don't know if its correct, since the fucker didn't say the solution, but it works for both patterns).

Also, why would you multiply the sum by 2 and then by 2,08?
Not multiplying it. Since its exactly inbetween i picked something exactly inbetween.

Not multiplying it. Since its exactly inbetween i picked something exactly inbetween.
I know, but if you did that to reach the result, then the pattern implies the multiplication of 2 and you multiplied 22 by 2,04 (not going to write the rest)

4, 8, 6, 2 = 40

5, 9, 3, 7 = 50

8, 5, 7, 2 = ?

A * B * C * D = E

prolly this but from what I'm seeing you can use whatever pattern you want and see fit for the last one since there's no clear instructions as to how this exercise should be resolved

hence why everyone is having different results

prolly this but from what I'm seeing you can use whatever pattern you want and see fit for the last one since there's no clear instructions as to how this exercise should be resolved

hence why everyone is having different results
The pattern needs to be consistent though

Last edited:
literally not a single person ever has ever used this shit in real life except if they're a scientist or some shit

literally not a single person ever has ever used this shit in real life except if they're a scientist or some shit
True, it has no pratical use in the way to improve one's life quality.

Though they are just being used as means to predict one's income, since IQ is strongly correlated with it.

IQpill is brutal, you can rarely become someone in life if you have an IQ below 120 :feelsrope:

such tests are extrmely flawed. IQ test is not a great indication of actual intelligence.

sure, it can differentiate a low IQ nigger but beyond that, not so much.

there's a distinct lack of logics in IQ tests, imo. solving highly abstract puzzle is not a good way to measure intelligence.
I mean, it is accepted by most [UWSL]psychiatrists and psychologists[/UWSL] as a reliable and it has a strong correlation with income.

So solving which problems should be a reliable way to measure intelligence?

If one can solve those pattern recognition, spatial puzzles and verbal problems, he can apply this to other areas and have an easier understanding ot them.

Another brutal pill:

''The researchers found that people with the lowest measured intelligence were as much as six times more likely to attempt or die from suicide compared to those with the highest intelligence.''

The only pattern I can see is that value inside the box is exactly 10 times value on top left.

So ? Is 80 most likely
yeah was thinking this at first but then I was like ''no way it could be that braindead easy lol''

As I said b4 you can use every random pattern that fits with both results then apply it to the 3rd one, it's not that hard. Since the exercise doesn't have any instructions idk how the hell you're supposed to do it the right way.

yeah was thinking this at first but then I was like ''no way it could be that braindead easy lol''

As I said b4 you can use every random pattern that fits with both results then apply it to the 3rd one, it's not that hard. Since the exercise doesn't have any instructions idk how the hell you're supposed to do it the right way.
Which other patterns could you find beside the ''multiply by 10'' one?

Which other patterns could you find beside the ''multiply by 10'' one?
many but can't recall all
first one would be this
and if order matters you can just create a random escalating formula, assuming 40 is the first one and 50 is 2nd

also if you reverse search you'll find this:
puzzle is badly done period, 2nd box doesn't even give you 50 with the ''correct'' formula

many but can't recall all
first one would be this

and if order matters you can just create a random escalating formula, assuming 40 is the first one and 50 is 2nd

also if you reverse search you'll find this:
puzzle is badly done period, 2nd box doesn't even give you 50 with the ''correct'' formula
True, its bad formulated, I guess that's why the answer wasn't posted

4, 8, 6, 2 = 40

5, 9, 3, 7 = 50

8, 5, 7, 2 = ?

A * B * C * D = E

The search space is quite small and can be easily done by a computer if you pose those extra constraints. I think the main challenge is: the operation can be something other than +,-,/,*. It could also be some weird stuff like string concatenation, or even ternary operations, or something else that you didn't even think of.

I guess people who are used to puzzle games can more easily guess what those operations are, but I doubt basic arithmetic is enough.

There are many possible solutions. One is 59 (others 45, 52, 66, 73, 80...)

Last edited:
The answer is 69

Such problems are actually commonly solved by Indian amateurs on "competitive programming" websites.

Multiply upper right to 0, multiply upper left to 4, multiply bottom left to 3, multiply bottom right to 3, sum all.
High IQ tbh

numbers and questions

Such problems are actually commonly solved by Indian amateurs on "competitive programming" websites.

Then maybe they should use all that IQ to make some toilets in their literal shithole country