Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious High IQcels I need your assistance asap

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
How did this one bitch I was stalking on IG know I was viewing her profile? I had two burner accounts for main purpose of stalking her page and both were blocked after a month of using them both. Made a new account and there she was, she didn't deactivate her profile or anything. As far as I knew, IG doesn't allow u to see who viewed your profile. Need some closure. JFL.

She hacked your phone

Maybe if you opened up her DMs it showed you as typing? I dont use IG because truecel so idk.

otherwise ive no clue.

I don't use such platforms, so I have no idea, though perhaps you accidentally "followed" her, she simply didn't like the idea of a subhuman possibly having access to her profile with the usual contempt and discriminatory treatment, or it's simply a magical fluke; either way, Chad doing such a thing, even obsessively stalking her, would obviously just be a sign of "true love", and obviously nothing creepy in any form at all! :feelskek:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

I think you’re leaving out some important context. Did you follow her on these burner accounts, and is her Instagram private?

I think you’re leaving out some important context. Did you follow her on these burner accounts, and is her Instagram private?
Never followed or messaged her. Strictly just viewed her profile daily lol

Never followed or messaged her. Strictly just viewed her profile daily lol
Oh. I’m sure you already know this, but someone can see if you viewed their story. Additionally, there’s a handful of third-party apps that let you find out who visited your Instagram profile the most. She may be using one of those

Last edited:
Instagram has a strict anti-bot policy, you should complete your page (pf, name, bio), verify phone number, follow and like people and get followed otherwise it will disable your newfag account
I'd love for that to be the case actually but she's the only one that blocked me or instantly vanished. I stalk a couple other people routinely and they're still visible. I'm shitting bricks!!

You probably accidentally liked her photo. All it takes is just to double click somewhere while browsing the profile, very easy to do. Even if you quickly withdrew your like she still got the notification. Happened to me as well. However I have to tell you that you need to be excepionally horrendous for a foid to block you on Instagram for this - they generally accept all kinds of orbiters on IG because the number of likes they get is linked to their ego and their status within the foid hierarchy.

Oh. I’m sure you already know this, but someone can see if you viewed their story. Additionally, there’s a third-party app that lets you find out who visited your Instagram profile the most. She may be using one of those
I never view the stories because I know they can see that boyo

Oh. I’m sure you already know this, but someone can see if you viewed their story. Additionally, there’s a third-party app that lets you find out who visited your Instagram profile the most. She may be using one of those
This, OP. How often do you see her? Is she the confrontational type?

Also, I purchased a premium version on one of those stupid apps to see if it's possible and it was a scam. I'm so puzzled haha

story. Additionally, there’s a third-party app that lets you find out who visited your Instagram profile the most. She may be using one of those

Thanks for the tip.

Gray

You probably accidentally liked her photo. All it takes is just to double click somewhere while browsing the profile, very easy to do. Even if you quickly withdrew your like she still got the notification. Happened to me as well. However I have to tell you that you need to be excepionally horrendous for a foid to block you on Instagram for this - they generally accept all kinds of orbiters on IG because the number of likes they get is linked to their ego and their status within the foid hierarchy.
I'm extremely careful. I guarantee I never liked or followed by accident. I'm confused AF.

So if not an accidental like then I guess you viewed her story. She can actually see that if you did.

Could also be because of this, if you login to unofficial apps Instagram restricts you
I bought the premium app bullshit after I was blocked and I was experimenting with what could've happened

I bought the premium app bullshit after I was blocked and I was experimenting with what could've happened
Jfl at how you actually bought one of those. You’re in a lil too deep bro