Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [high IQcels only][autism] I started working on my manifesto, give feedback on a rough section here

• Thread starter meatflaps_pounder
  • Start date
M

meatflaps_pounder

Recruit
★★★
Everyone on this forum probably already knows all the stuff covered here. I am an oldcel. But I am beginning a massive project on education. I know at the end nothing matters and nobody cares. But doing this gives me a sense of purpose.
wUDx8zn.jpg

It will take about a year and a half to finish this because I wont be working on it very often.
future topics being covered:
what strategies other people try
female preferences - domination, taking initiative, positive trajectory (hedonistic / relationship treadmill)
hacking females journals/phones/tumbrs/instagrams/emails/social medias/keylogging their computers
-go back to their exes, justify things like health
-blowjobs dont count, being drunk doesnt count, etc
-post examples from actual things ive saved
buyers remorse - rape charges
tier list of chads, normies, subhumans, etc
analyze the girls that rejected me, and their chosen males
harem size in humans throughout history, as well as in primates
analysis of jaw sizes / dimorphic traits linked to hormone levels, across different cultures / times
paternity fraud, casual sex, equal sex drives, etc
tinder charts, gini coefficient, male vs female ratio, etc
rates of intermarriage outside of race (asian women most likely to reject their race) (dimorphism etc.)
teachers fucking students
studies-
study in Israel where resumes were accompanied by pictures and HR females chose the chads
females casual sex preference
females aroused by different things
computer dance - famous study that showed intelligence and personality were less important than looks
conquerors - females mate with conquerors throughout wars
snapchat - rise to become an extremely profitable app based off teens sending nudes
locus of control
all sources cited and linked

Conentwise looks good, status is more controllable than looks though.

Stylewise its 2/10

Honestly this is pretty good. It's obvious you're high IQ and have revised it thoroughly.

The one thing I would change personally is to double quote "Luck" on both sides, as luck is just an alias for statistical anomalies. It'll make you seem more credible if you talk about it in that sense and it'll also make the impression that luck really is luck. It's a very boomer way of thinking to say "you can control your own luck", and that's leaking into the femoids of our generation, so try to avoid the word if you can.

Lastly, I'd make a glossary of the lookism terms. Most people even on here have no clue what a maxilla is.

Godspeed OP

What's the manifesto for?

Write about your life. What made "My Twisted World" great was that it was a window into the life of a lonely man, put in perspective of the blackpill. Its nice to rehash these things, but to make it a truly profound and valuable read you should frame these in terms of your own life experiences.

Where is that obvious

The way it's written is very official and nuanced. It's written in a way for people to understand, not just to vent. The organization is also pretty solid in my opinion. Either pleb English uni student or high IQ.

I thought I was high IQ but I quickly ran out of it as I read. Couldn't finish reading, not enough IQ left.