Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory High number posts feel less "threatening" than moderately high ones.

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
When I see people with 25k+ posts I know there's some cheesing involved and the real measure of their dedication to subhumanity is somewhat watered and thus lost. It's when I see people who are here since 2021 or earlier with 8000 or 9000 posts that I feel the mog and those numbers don't sound inflated and fake but heavy and solemn.

bro, it's just some random number
not intended to mog

Yeah that's why you grinded up to 22k only God knows how in less than 8 months
i just post when i need to and the number increases, you're obsessed with some internet pixels

Post maxxers tend to be fakecels
Also this, they take the posting just for the lulz approach instead of taking the hard autistic route of angrily tldr sperging about the curse of ugliness.

Just browse on Classic Dark where thankfully none of the post counts are revealed.

i just post when i need to and the number increases, you're obsessed with some internet pixels
Sure you post 100+ times a day and everytime it's something you feel the need to express. You're ruined, you lost the ability to pair bond with your posts and now they're just numbers. You'll never be a based 2020cels with a 13 post X day ratio. You have the 20+ thousands X year posts stare.

You're ruined, you lost the ability to pair bond with your posts and now they're just numbers.
yeah, they're worthless numbers but what matters is the knowledge i gain from reading some posts here.
You'll never be a based 2020cels with a 13 post X day ratio. You have the 20+ thousands X year posts stare.
believe me, i couldn't care less.
i might just delete and have a new account just because i don't like the username

Incels.is postcount mog is the most brutal mog