Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy High-tier zoomercel still gets brutally rejected by Stacy “friend” on camera

6,5/10 … sorry bro enjoy your landwhales and hambeast burgers. foids is chad only you need a few more points :feelskek:

6,5/10 … sorry bro enjoy your landwhales and hambeast burgers. foids is chad only you need a few more points :feelskek:
Yes this is pretty sad since she is uglier than him too. Dude is going to end up with some ethnic stacy while this degenerate whore becomes chad's cumrag for the next 10 yrs until she hits the wall and then complains about how no 6+/10 white man wants her

He still mogs me and she grabbed his dick lowkey

I HATE FOIDS RAPE THAT ENTITLED CUMSKIN SLUT

He is cringe and has no game. Also calling her his "bestie" means he accepted being friend zoned.

Truecels will call it fake :forcedsmile:

this degenerate whore becomes chad's cumrag for the next 10 yrs until she hits the wall and then complains about how no 6+/10 white man wants her
Keep coping, 30+ y.o. ugly foids have literal HTNs messaging them on tinder.
Yes, women hit the wall and eventually can't get the men they used to get, but they can still get good looking men.
Most men on the other hand are born at the wall.

I would argue that he mogs me but if even he can't help but be brutally ridiculed then what hope do I have even

If he can't get a girlfriend then none of us can.

Keep coping, 30+ y.o. ugly foids have literal HTNs messaging them on tinder.

Nah they're still chad chasing in their 30s and getting pumpNdumped by chad. They wont settle for a high tier normie until they're reaching 40 but by then it's too late. Only broke dudes and balding 60+ yr olds want them at that point.

It is fake I've seen him posted before online. He's a tiktok faggot who does shit like this
Tiktok has to be the gayest thing i’ve ever seen in my life , i fucking hate this ching chong nigger app man :feelsree:

Tiktok has to be the gayest thing i’ve ever seen in my life , i fucking hate this ching chong nigger app man :feelsree:
I don't understand how normies can use it. Same with jewtube shorts and instagram reels it's all shit

I don't understand how normies can use it. Same with jewtube shorts and instagram reels it's all shit
My facebook reels are just noodles twerking on camera 24/7

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back