Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal High Value is COPE. Criminal Tyrone living in his mom's basement working a minimum wage 9-5 will always get more pussy than you.

@Reclusemaxer watch this retard

op is right. my cousin was unemployed, lived with parents, and was a drug dealer. he had a gf and also had numerous women he fucked with.

Are you suggesting we should thugmaxx?

op is right. my cousin was unemployed, lived with parents, and was a drug dealer. he had a gf and also had numerous women he fucked with.
My brother got a gf even when he didn't have a job. Thugmaxxing, height, and jbw is all that matters.

Since when is 9-5 ever with minimum wage?

What world you people live in that complain about 9-5? lol :feelshaha: seriously... those are easy little hours

Try 7am-12am midnight - 7 days a week whole entire month - than we can talk...

Try graveyard shift from 6am-5am as NYC yellow cab driver....

What shit jobs gives you 9-5? Monday to Friday? NONE!

9-5 is a joke if you think you are hardworking.

100% agreed but I still want to moneymaxx so I can reject single mother foids looking for a betabuxx. There's a lot of those around my town because it's a trailor trash/ghetto town.

Dark Triad pill is legit

TL;DR Most bitches are for "niggaz in da skreetz" only. Water is wet.

This partly why males are driven to do street shit. Because males want pussy, and they know that involvement in street lifestyle (e.g. gangbang, drug dealing) will increase their likelihood of getting pussy.

Even short / manlet males will have no problems pulling pussy if they just thugmaxx. Bitches love men that are violent, law-breakers or undisciplined in their manner of self-conduct period.

Last edited:
I agree Tyrone gets more pussy but the type of pussy he gets is like fucking a old fleshlight soaked in shit and shea butter