Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Higher estrogen levels in new generations? Straight numales talking like gays?

Rice Cel

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
★★★★★
This applies mainly to the millennials and the generations following them.

You know what I'm talking about? Some of the numales who are in relationships and obviously heterosexual start talking and they have the voice of a very flamboyant gay.

What's going on here? Do they talk that way because of societal influences?

Or perhaps there has been a recent change in our diets? Are (((they))) making it so that modern food or water is making it more likely for people to develop high estrogen content in their bodies? Because I don't really see older generation guys talking like that.

Scary to think about.

its all the soy bro. and the influx of effeminate male culture. its no longer considered cool or good to be masculine by the world.

its all the soy bro. and the influx of effeminate male culture. its no longer considered cool or good to be masculine by the world.
Lol if people just looked around carefully they'd realize that the masculine guys still get the better looking girls on average. But of course, no one likes to think critically and most people are just sheep who follow the popular opinion. It amazes me how far society has fallen.

Cucc

hmm

i used to talk like that when I used to hang out with girls in elementary school. It rubs off on you.

yeah they even do that uptalk and vocal fry shit. Makes me want to stab them in the throat

Birth control, diets, etc.

yeah they even do that uptalk and vocal fry shit. Makes me want to stab them in the throat
Same. I understand it if you're gay but it is an absolute abomination for a straight guy to talk like that

people just don't know how to talk using their diaphragms

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back