Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hindu currycels how is your festival season going

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★
Hinducels how is your festival season going
@Pajeetsingh @JayGoptri @psychotic_cock69 @adharmi @Epedaphic @jeetcel @ragequiter @mlcurrycel
@Indracel
@wereq
@Confessor @IncelKing

Last edited:
I am not a Hindu dindu but where I live it is majority Hindu dindu. Going for a jog today I could hear hindu dindu chanting from inside. Whenever I hear that I sing a song I made up called “Hindu house”

Imagine how much it must stink of curry, BO and shit from all of it on the streets. Probably would be lethal to any non curry.

I am not a Hindu dindu but where I live it is majority Hindu dindu. Going for a jog today I could hear hindu dindu chanting from inside. Whenever I hear that I sing a song I made up called “Hindu house”
How many hinducels are there

I didn’t know there were festivals going on :feelsbadman:… what kind of festivals are they?

Never went outside. I have been ill and severely depressed for few weeks.

Hinducels how is your festival season going
@Pajeetsingh @JayGoptri @psychotic_cock69 @adharmi @Epedaphic @jeetcel @ragequiter @mlcurrycel
@Indracel
@wereq
@Confessor @IncelKing
That's interesting that you ask. Are you of a Hindu background?

Although my family is hardcore Hindu am atheist. i sometimes have to join in celebration or rituals just to fit in

Just brootal man, no happiness, no mental peace, only studies and tests going on. I hate it

Although my family is hardcore Hindu am atheist. i sometimes have to join in celebration or rituals just to fit in
I thought u were a muzzie

@OwariDa as a hindu, how many gallons of cow piss did you drink today?

STs are moggers, just IIT IIM max I wish I was ST so i could stop studycelling
I am too lazy and low iq for that. I am self aware about my intellectual inferiority. Not gonna use reservations.

It sucks , i hate hindu scums and their filthy festivals.

I know the feels man, thankfully I've always been a bitter anti theist so they never forced me to follow their shitty rituals.

@OwariDa as a hindu, how many gallons of cow piss did you drink today?
:no:
lies to slander my name

IMG 8914

I'm hindoo but I'm not celebrating that shit, and neither are my parents.

No, exmuzzie now Buddhist
Interesting. But nice enough of you to ask. I was a Westerner who moved to India. I get bothered by the sound levels and some unruly behavior, otherwise it's a nice time of year.

navratri and dussera ?

for incels it's just torture because navratri = nine nights of (so called now, once it used to be) traditional dance around lamp-in-an-earthern-pot thing signifying 'life in a womb' whatever; in ode of hindu mother goddesses etc

BUT it's also a huuge normie festival for sex havers to go and dance with their partners, sexual degeneracy etc often go rampant in many
urban hellholes after the dance thing is over and they retreat to private places after enjoying hours of hormone fuelled dances

coming back why it's torture for incels is not only sex havers flaunting it on your face but also because it's freaking loud dance party with stereo speakers and all installed around places and one can easily hear loud music from some km away :feelsUgh: for your average working jeet like me who just wishes for a comfortable sleep you can practically write it off during these 10 days if you live within range of these...also freaking traffic jams go up in evening times as all these sex havers go around on their vehicles for these dance parties

the only festival like thing i like is at end called VijayaDasami where they celebrate ending of this dance thing of 9 nights as well as burn the effigy of demon king ravana and his siblings, from Ramayana, it's at least fun thing to attend and see firecrackers-filled demon effigy going kaboom and all, some places also arrange for a mini-carnival tier fair which i was fond of attending in my childhood, still do

i've always hated navratri, for once it's not my culture at all but as pajeets are celebrating every random things nowadays it's creeping in in every state and it's full sex havers galore you can just...not help yourself but feel jealous and annoyed

Made money slept played a ton of StarCraft.

Enjoy being around other people, you don't realise it until you lose it