Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hindu niggers shitting up the Ganges and spreading 30,000 metric tons of filth in a shitty religious festival

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★★★★

Open defecation along the Ganga is estimated to have contributed approximately 10,000 tonnes of fecal waste into the river.
:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
genocide these fucks already.

@Ricordanza @Kamikaze69 @Chudpreet @Transcended Trucel

Xi pls nuke.

End their misery.

When street shitters become river shitters. Oy vey.

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
Reminder that these “people” have the same voting rights as us. What india needs is to genocide poorfags and lower castes which is like 95% of the population and it will unironically become a superpower with all its natural resources and no deadweight

Reminder that these “people” have the same voting rights as us. What india needs is to genocide poorfags and lower castes which is like 95% of the population and it will unironically become a superpower with all its natural resources and no deadweight
Genocide both upper castes and richfags too.

Without their tax money all the bhangis will starve to death anyway. I hope india becomes communist so hundreds of millions die in famines

@wereq nice people u got there maybe marry a pajeeta and shit in her mouth saying this is holy cowshit or smthg
:lul:

thank God i born in America

Tbh waste and water management are extremely complex, nobody has really figured it out
Israelis, maybe?

God damn. They always do low IQ shit like this. No consideration for the future or cleanliness

@
wereq
@wereq nice people u got there
:fuk: :feelsrope:

@NorthernWind
When you BRICSpost like a drooling retard, most people picture this.

Sell it as a fertilizer. Get rich.

When street shitters become river shitters. Oy vey.
Indians are born this way they spawn out of the Ganges river. The bones of the carcasses regenerate with the sewage in the river this gives Indians their dark (poo) color. They also have collective memories from the dead, they come out of the river’s speaking broken English, low level scamming, and telemarketing. It’s like something out of the terminator. It’s like this but with brown.

IMG 0814

@NorthernWind
When you BRICSpost like a drooling retard, most people picture this.
Imagine comparing Russia or China with India.

76088059 trainmathurreuters

VS

199e7e46 b063 11e6 b17d d6b2ebc6f34a image hires

Redrail02

IMG 4252

What curries need

Indians are born this way they spawn out of the Ganges river. The bones of the carcasses regenerate with the sewage in the river this gives Indians their dark (poo) color. They also have collective memories from the dead, they come out of the river’s speaking broken English, low level scamming, and telemarketing. It’s like something out of the terminator. It’s like this but with brown.

View attachment 811493
:feelskek:

View attachment 811493
:feelshaha:

You mean whatever mutt passes as white in brazil
Screenshot 20230507 112856 280

Screenshot 20230507 113014 225

Screenshot 20230507 113306 666

Screenshot 20230507 113503 769

Screenshot 20230507 113633 982

Screenshot 20230507 113731 830

Screenshot 20230507 114553 527

8cd.jpg

we literally had a lot of european diasporas in our story JFL if you believe every single white mixed with niggers

Last edited:
It's funny going to youtube videos about filthy India and all the comments from pakicels saying "proud to be Pakistani and not Indian" kek

it is for sure, we have half of our population of civilized white people
Baseado.
O interior da região sul é mais branco que a Alemanha atual.

It's funny going to youtube videos about filthy India and all the comments from pakicels saying "proud to be Pakistani and not Indian" kek

Screenshot 20230507 112856 280

Screenshot 20230507 113014 225

Screenshot 20230507 113306 666

Screenshot 20230507 113503 769

Screenshot 20230507 113633 982

Screenshot 20230507 113731 830

Screenshot 20230507 114553 527

8cd.jpg

we literally had a lot of european diasporas in our story JFL if you believe every single white mixed with niggers
Portuguese, Italian and Spanish are white?

yeah
Pedro_II_of_Brazil_-_Brady-Handy.jpg

our Ex-Emperor
Who is that? The only Brazilian I know is Pedro, I played as him in Civ 6, built a shit ton of Minas Gerais (overpowered special unit) and took over the world. It was true start location and I had the entire American continent to myself and basically raped every single other empire

Who is that? The only Brazilian I know is Pedro, I played as him in Civ 6, built a shit ton of Minas Gerais (overpowered special unit) and took over the world. It was true start location and I had the entire American continent to myself and basically raped every single other empire
Dom Pedro II

Literally a shitty festival :feelskek:

Start a "British Raj" party to join the empire again and be oppressed out of this literal shit

View attachment 811493
:lul::lul::lul:

Actual lol.

People on the train are looking at me. In a different way than usual.

Designated shitting rivers

@tehgymcel420
Fesikh fish with Indian poop is new indian delicacy

Genocide Biharis, Uttar Pradeshis, Haryanvis and all other Bimaru state population and India is super power

Literally a shitty festival :feelskek:

Start a "British Raj" party to join the empire again and be oppressed out of this literal shit
Curries worship shit and piss. Hindu dindu priests openly call for curries to drown themselves in Cow poop and piss and many do it happily.

How much you wanna bet there are giant mutant fishes in the ganges river.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back