Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy His looksmatch rots while he cheats genetic destiny with steroids and chases Stacy. It's over.

What the fuck that's some dedicated trolling whoever made those sock accounts to post on multiple names, talk about taking a stupid meme too far.

Just lmao "he wouldn't even look our way!" Yeah I'm sure if you asked him to fuck he still would. JFL @ Larpers

Last edited:
Probably for satire, but it's not a good move. Appropriating the Incel label for females would make things much more worse.

???? This is a troll subreddit, right??

That sub has to be troll, women can’t be incel.

A few roided guys do this means it's over for them, JFL. They had a chance to date him when he was their looksmatch, but since they probably rejected him he had to get on roids. Women only have casual sex with me 2-3 points above them, unless they are 9's and 10's because you can't go 2 points over 9 and 10, so he got more on their standards level for a casual hookup.

A few roided guys do this means it's over for them, JFL. They had a chance to date him when he was their looksmatch, but since they probably rejected him he had to get on roids. Women only have casual sex with me 2-3 points above them, unless they are 9's and 10's because you can't go 2 points over 9 and 10, so he got more on their standards level for a casual hookup.

It's a troll subreddit lol

apparently many years of lifting and dieting rigorously is the same thing as spending 10 mins to apply a literal facial mask

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back