Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW His mom: Your genes are fine, but you need to work on your personality!

Mogs me to deaths door

Mogs me wtf is this

shoulder to waist ratio giga mogs the herd of klinefelter retards in here

and he's making his face look bad on purpose

not sure what the point of this photo album is, tho as expected it's making the ethnics shit their pants in unison

we're all brocels but also when the ethnics see a white guy they start throwing their poop at the screen in a rage like a retarded monkey

not sure what the point of this photo album is, tho as expected it's making the ethnics shit their pants in unison
The point was to show that I've been tortured with this body for a long time. And that I don't have body dysmorphia or any other mental illness.

Everywhere I went I've always gotten hate or ridicule (except when I was a small child and haven't started mouthbreathing yet). I didn't choose my genes that would make me susceptible to asthma and a lot of other subhuman illnesses. And when I write a post here it comes from the bottom of my heart. I never tried to wallow in self pity for no reason. All the asymmetries and failos in my body feel like a cruel joke.

Is this you? all you need to do is fix your skin and not make those sperg faces.

Who is this? Mogs me af.

True he might not be a truecel but still incel-tier in his environment, calling him fakecel is non-sympathetic, also I have sympathy for anyone who suffers from acne no matter their other features, resistant acne = death
Thanks bro, it means a lot to me. I've always wanted to look more normal, ugly but atleast with features where I could just blend in with normies.

Is this you? all you need to do is fix your skin and not make those sperg faces. I'd kill this guy for his hairline.
You know it's not true. Acne is the easiest thing to fix. People usually look at me with a smug grin on their face. The only time people are not hostile towards me is if they feel pity.

@wereq @LesscoBlob why am I getting mogged to suicide by people here?

@wereq @LesscoBlob why am I getting mogged to suicide by people here?
We curries are significantly inferior than Whites and even other races and that fact destroys us psychologically.

@PLA1092 thoughts

True he might not be a truecel but still incel-tier in his environment, calling him fakecel is non-sympathetic, also I have sympathy for anyone who suffers from acne no matter their other features, resistant acne = death
In what environment? He's normie-tier at worst, just making stupid faces. :feelskek:

@PLA1092 thoughts

In what environment? He's normie-tier at worst, just making stupid faces. :feelskek:
He's easily a chadlite. Remember the other thread where an e thot was talking to him? Man this site :feelshaha:

Grow hair out and get on accutane. You mog me hard as faruk

take care of your skin , lose bodyfat , grow hair it's basic shit stupid nigger wtf are these photos

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back