Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "His room is next to mine, gimme birth control "

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240103 073637 Reddit

Would never be said about any of us:feelscry:.

For us, it would be "Give me a taser.":feelsrope:

Imagine having such strong Chad genes that they're already showing at 14 and a prime teen foid already wants to fuck you within 2 days of meeting you :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Teen Chads fuck prime pussy at 14. Meanwhile, I'm still a KHHV at 29 :feelsrope:

I asked her why she needed it and she didn't really give an answer other than “his room is next to mine“
Also, dumb foid mother. Why the fuck do you think she'd need it? Do you really have to ask??

wow this is what early teenagers are doing while we sit and are fucked to eternal inceldom.

Hope they both get killed

First we wouldn't even be invited to live there. If we did get invited the foid daughter would say she feels unsafe and needs to change rooms and needs a gun. Also the fact this 14 year old boy can just go a room over and use this girl as a pocket pussy :feelsree: :feelsree:

Teenagers are just innocent children by the way.

The father is a beta

That kid mogs my entire life,i was talking to a therapist at his age
two years later i discovered how to use a shower jfl