Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hitler did nothing wrong!

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★

The only thing he did wrong was invade the USSR. The war would have been smooth sailing for him if he never did that

The only thing he did wrong was invade the USSR. The war would have been smooth sailing for him if he never did that
I shouldn't have made that fatal mistake. I should have invaded the USSR after the UK was defeated and I took time to build my army back up. I am sorry that one mistake is why we live in the clown world we do today :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ER3Ib-DlLI

Did You Hear the One About Hitler's Penis?

on top of sending so many his men to die in the Russian wasteland, he was also cutting off his oil suppy from the soviets because he was buying oil from them. Stalin didn’t even want war with hitler

on top of sending so many his men to die in the Russian wasteland, he was also cutting off his oil suppy from the soviets because he was buying oil from them. Stalin didn’t even want war with hitler
He lost oil supply from them, He is stupid then

He lost oil supply from them, He is stupid then
Hitler was genius but all the drugs he was taking and his enormous ego from never losing before clouded his judgment

Hitler was genius but all the drugs he was taking and his enormous ego from never losing before clouded his judgment
Cocaine sucks. I prefer chocolate. Chocolate relieves stress.

Hitler was big gay

Hitler need to invaded the soviet union for oil and petrol if and he want win a war against allies and soviets Hitler need to with deal with soviets early in war before bolshevik the got to powerful in east which is why he invade ussr operation Barbarossa in 1942.

Smashing the Soviet Union was intrinsically liked to defeating the British Empire though, or so he thought.
There was simply no way Sealion was going to succeed in any case.

I also still have no idea why Hitler declared war on the United States when his treaty with Japan contained no obligation that Germany should join their side if they were an aggressor. Though I think he merely regarded it as a formality at that stage, given the shoot-on-sight order Roosevelt had issued, and his decision to extend the Pan-American Security Zone.

Now thats one way of cutting its own life support