Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Hitler was just trying to help the Jews looksmax

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
He was a good man who helped the Jews looksmax. Beginning with the most effective step in looksmaxxing, fat reduction to a low BF.

Everyone knows that jews were not very well liked in the 1940s Germany, and that looks halos or failos you, so Hitler built efficient facilities with nice food and employed jews. Included are daily hard works and calorie restricting diet, ensuring the jews to kick into ketosis while getting their daily workout.

Hitler was ketoing before it was cool.

2017_4_25-Holocaust-420172414750172.jpg

Happy looksmaxxed jews with their new slayer looks.

Those Jews are in zyros mode and excluding muscles, they are in prime looks of their life without surgeries, fat on faces are depleted meanwhile autistic gymcels still have bloated faces.

Those looksmaxxed jews mog the average American man today who have a average weight of 195lbs. Look at their cheeks.

19669065-happy-fat-man-with-a-tape-measure-around-his-neck-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

I think we need to look to Hitler for looksmaxxing inspiration @OmniVoid

Jews owe Hitler a 'thank you' tbh.

Last edited:
SkeletonMaxxing

The good guys lost WW2

yet todays jews still look like shit

shit thread kill yourself

“The Jews, in the natural history of the social animal world, had the world-historic mission to bring out the predator in mankind.” -Moses Hess, “Uber das Geldwesen,” (“On the Nature of Money”), 1845

Move this to off topic please. Good old thread lol

If the Germans had won, we would all be blonde-brown-haired 6ft5 gigachads made in testubes probably.

Cope.

Hitler was trying to make the whole world looksmaxx/aryanmaxx.

He helped the Jews showermaxxing as well. We all know how important taking showers is.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2Fe5%2F7b%2Fda%2Fe57bda8a957979e19be94dc8b81cc9c3.jpg&f=1

He was just trying to help them improve their personalities

Cope.

Hitler was trying to make the whole world looksmaxx/aryanmaxx.
He knew that’s what foids wanted. He was tryna do a good thing. Foids hate all non whites now.

He knew that’s what foids wanted. He was tryna do a good thing. Foids hate all non whites now.
Hitler was probably friendly to ethnics than allies

I honestly rather be a skeleton or doing skeletonmaxx ngl.

He was a good man who helped the Jews looksmax. Beginning with the most effective step in looksmaxxing, fat reduction to a low BF.

Everyone knows that jews were not very well liked in the 1940s Germany, and that looks halos or failos you, so Hitler built efficient facilities with nice food and employed jews. Included are daily hard works and calorie restricting diet, ensuring the jews to kick into ketosis while getting their daily workout.

Hitler was ketoing before it was cool.

2017_4_25-Holocaust-420172414750172.jpg

Happy looksmaxxed jews with their new slayer looks.

Those Jews are in zyros mode and excluding muscles, they are in prime looks of their life without surgeries, fat on faces are depleted meanwhile autistic gymcels still have bloated faces.

Those looksmaxxed jews mog the average American man today who have a average weight of 195lbs. Look at their cheeks.

19669065-happy-fat-man-with-a-tape-measure-around-his-neck-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

I think we need to look to Hitler for looksmaxxing inspiration @OmniVoid

Jews owe Hitler a 'thank you' tbh.
I Lol'd.
@BummerDrummer @Broly @Idotms @Diocel

“The Jews, in the natural history of the social animal world, had the world-historic mission to bring out the predator in mankind.” -Moses Hess, “Uber das Geldwesen,” (“On the Nature of Money”), 1845
:feelsthink:

i disagree. I think they hated jewish culture more than their nook noses