Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Hold on sweaty, let me just make excuses for why i sleep around a lot :)`

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
trust me, i dont have sex that much xoxox but when i do i fucking love it!!!!!!!!!! am i making you jealous?? oh dear sweet summer child dont worry! you will find someone eventually sweaty, just be confident, treat women with respect and get a good personality
Ekmedd8dtha51

Post goth mom or post something else? Hahaha just lol at their excuses

What was she afraid of? Being raped? I said yes to sex even though I didn't want to because I was afraid of being raped. Even though if I said no there would be a chance that the sex wouldn't happen.
It doesn't say much for a woman's independence and autonomy if she can't say no to sex.

Post goth mom or post something else? Hahaha just lol at their excuses
Modern foids ruined goth. It's trendy now so they use it as another gimmick to get attention. Half if not most of these whores who claim to be "goth" know nothing about the music or culture.

@Total Imbecile jfl look at this

Cuck husband and sons for allowing her to do something like this.

Aww! poor girl can't say no to Chads, her life is so hard. But somehow she finds the courage to reject every single sub-8 man out there. What a strong and independent woman.

FUCKING WHORE. JUST DIE ALREADY BITCH.

I think we need to have a better conversation and one that’s about whether hanging her and those like her should be done from power poles, tree branches or both?

Whores like this shouldn't have the right to have childrens or family.

Oh now that's a load of shit. Who you think you fooling with this? AND CAN YOU BITCHES STOP PRETENDING TO BE GOTH!!!???? Jesus.

Modern foids ruined goth. It's trendy now so they use it as another gimmick to get attention. Half if not most of these whores who claim to be "goth" know nothing about the music or culture.

@Total Imbecile jfl look at this

That look doesnt work either if youre fat
trust me, i dont have sex that much xoxox but when i do i fucking love it!!!!!!!!!! am i making you jealous?? oh dear sweet summer child dont worry! you will find someone eventually sweaty, just be confident, treat women with respect and get a good personalityView attachment 306736

Boo hoo

I wish I could get raped and put into these situations that would rack up my partner count like that

what the fuck is sexual pressure lmao

All I see is a cumskin whore saying she is a whore.

all women have no problem saying no to me on an ongoing basis

"Slut" implies that she had been deliberately seeking out men (Chads) to fuck for enjoyment, why would you not shame that? :feelsseriously: :feelsclown: