Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Hole wants to infect watering hole with yeasts and bv smegma rotgunk pus discharges

This is why I always say:
Foids should be kept locked in underground breeding barns and NEVER EVER allowed outside.

To me women are just sentient biohazards not sapient human beings. They are such mindless beasts I'm almost surprised they are capable of speech and walking upright, if perplexes me anyone thinks they are human.

To me women are just sentient biohazards not sapient human beings. They are such mindless beasts I'm almost surprised they are capable of speech and walking upright, if perplexes me anyone thinks they are human.
They are literally walking petri dishes, notice how she doesn't give a shit about infecting others JFl

BB 1e8acc1d f8c2 45fc a60e 74ddb9a4ff33 small

This is why I always say:
Foids should be kept locked in underground breeding barns and NEVER EVER allowed outside.

That sounds unironically hot.