Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Holes fuck anything and everything but low status males

StoryVillain

StoryVillain

Greycel
I just realized this moment that cumdumpsters literally fuck everything except low status males- low status means you DONT have the wealth or appearance

Not only do these whore fags enjoy kissing other females and doing whatever female fags do

They also fuk dogs wolfs horses
And other things like dildos and there fingers

Unfortunately, for foids, anyone below a HTN is a "low status male"; although obviously sub 8 theory is retarded, and they still have a bigger chance than any truecel if they have something else going for them. :feelshehe:

Unfortunately, for foids, anyone below a HTN is a "low status male"; although obviously sub 8 theory is retarded, and they still have a bigger chance than any truecel if they have something else going for them. :feelshehe:
Nah they fuk balding wealthy males im not talking abou lust

They are viscerally disgusted by ugly males.

Nah they fuk balding wealthy males im not talking abou lust
I was talking on a purely physical basis; obviously wealthmaxxing may tip the scales. :feelsjuice:

Take the just not you pill

I just realized this moment that cumdumpsters literally fuck everything except low status males- low status means you DONT have the wealth or appearance

Not only do these whore fags enjoy kissing other females and doing whatever female fags do

They also fuk dogs wolfs horses
And other things like dildos and there fingers
I see you took the dog pill BRUTALITY!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back