Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Holes mad at downvotes on reddit

that "idiot" is a brocel in disguise delivering :blackpill: about the true natures of toilets

Idk why anyone uses that cucked site

Reddit exists so that @Retardfuel doesn't kill himself.
Most of his day is spent seeing how nasty vaginas are. That is definitely going to make him more suicidal, not less.

u/shinyflufferino (mod)

sorry, but actually useful posts are not permitted due to our hateful behavior policy. Anything other than tranny trollpost LARP will be removed

Idk why anyone uses that cucked site

Some plausible reasons

Low mental agency
Their identity is tied up in what other people think about them
They don't know that other websites exist (or what websites ever are)
Their phone is the only computer in their possession (total foid trait)
They are employed by a western government

Most of his day is spent seeing how nasty vaginas are. That is definitely going to make him more suicidal, not less.
Idk I read his posts and find they are kind of lifefuel. Besides some of the issues stated inconveniencing toilets which is lifefuel its also makes it so most of the time being an incel is not so bad. Most of the time I feel loathing and disgust for toilets the only exception is when I'm masturbating.

Idk I read his posts and find they are kind of lifefuel. Besides some of the issues stated inconveniencing toilets which is lifefuel its also makes it so most of the time being an incel is not so bad. Most of the time I feel loathing and disgust for toilets the only exception is when I'm masturbating.
Based

Why is everything on this website about women, I joined this group recently cause I thought it was a support group but all we talk about is women this and women that.

Why is everything on this website about women, I joined this group recently cause I thought it was a support group but all we talk about is women this and women that.

I want Reddit to collapse so much.