Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holes would wear nothing soon

Theres a whore just like that in one of my classes, extremely humiliating to be in the same room with a legitimate whore. JFL at the coping deseperate redditors in the comments. Does the samething to them when a faggot leftist gets murdered by a nigger, or when a tranny drag queen does the helicopter with his dick in front of an audience of 6 year olds

the final goal of feminism is women going back to the jungle walking naked and if a sub-chad look at her, he is arrested

I don't need more ER Fuel, I just need a gun.

Last year we didn't have dress codes at my school, they changed that, possibly because they realized what kids would wear when unrestricted.

Last edited:
Ljou97

Reddit is saying it's staged. Doesn't matter tho, that hoe still deserves to be thrown in a pit of feminists

Based girl presenting her juicy body ,more girls should do this
foids love attention this way they get validation. they chad only and knows if she screams whiteknights will come help her