Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hollandsk clinic impregnates 500 foids with deathnic sperm by accident

Based dutch clinic, so much for the muh first world standards :feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is the time to recruit the future incels that come out of this breeding to create our Dutch incelkommando.

He's a retard as well :feelskek:

I was going to post this till I found out it’s a satire article

For what purpose were they collecting a literal deathnic retard's sperm in the first place :feelshaha:

Jfl at all those liberal foids are going to have mental breakdowns and want to kill themselves or get an abortion ASAP when they realize their baby will be a retarded brown manlet

For what purpose were they collecting a literal deathnic retard's sperm in the first place :feelshaha:

Jfl at all those liberal foids are going to have mental breakdowns and want to kill themselves or get an abortion ASAP when they realize their baby will be a retarded brown manlet
It's a satire article brocel, the Jews have fooled me again:feelsree:

Noooooooooooo. It would've been so funny, why can't incels have nice things :cryfeels:
You should be glad it didn’t happen, why would you want more deathnicels in the world to suffer like us?

You should be glad it didn’t happen, why would you want more deathnicels in the world to suffer like us?
The amount of foids and their cuck husbands angry because they got a deathnic child would've compensated that for me

:feelskek: :feelskek: Cumskin toilets on suicidewatch rn lol

I thought this story was fake