Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy based

Same, but for all non-whites in general regardless of immigration status.
Based.

Chinks can stay, cause they're Autistic & High-IQ.

"TrueUnpopularOpinion"

This is the most common opinion everyfuckingwhere nobody likes immigrants wether they are legal or not

"TrueUnpopularOpinion"

This is the most common opinion everyfuckingwhere nobody likes immigrants wether they are legal or not
Legal is better. But they end up being richfags government loves to help immigrants more than own citizens

"TrueUnpopularOpinion"

It's pretty unpopular in Reddit lol.

Nah i legit wish chinks were banned before i was born so that I wold've had an easier time in china nad russia and not be incel in the west
Good point: I ideally want a Whites/Europeans only kind of ethnostate of sorts, but having a few Chinks around to help with stuff such as Nuclear Energy development, technology production, etc. may be beneficial.

Asiatics do have higher IQs than Whites: However, they lack the creative intelligence Whites are endowed with, and are more intelligent in sort of a "memorization & understanding an ingrained process" kind of way.

Legal is better. But they end up being richfags government loves to help immigrants more than own citizens
Yeah, immigration is always a bad thing unless it's by Europeans.

Chinks being slaves for white man is nightmarefuel for me
I meant working alongside in helping to develop them: Under my ideal system, the economy would be structured very differently.

And besides, they wouldn't be a mass-scale population nor permanent residents/citizens: They would just be a few whom we could work with, exchange ideas, etc.

Good point: I ideally want a Whites/Europeans only kind of ethnostate of sorts, but having a few Chinks around to help with stuff such as Nuclear Energy development, technology production, etc. may be beneficial.
White people invented the Nuclear bomb.

Yeah I realized this when i was very young, its not always a good thing because i cant make up shit and always overthinking
Memorization is highyl important though. Really everything brain-related is very important. If you miss one thing, you can't really be intelligent.

White people invented the Nuclear bomb.
Yes, I know, and most other things as well.
So it would be like how it was between china and the soviet union, not a bad idea.
I would prefer to see it in a similar light as to how Ancient Civilizations would often send scholars, inventors, philosophers(all of which, I am sure were Autistic) in order to exchange ideas, learn new things, etc.

I would prefer to see it in a similar light as to how Ancient Civilizations would often send scholars, inventors, philosophers(all of which, I am sure were Autistic) in order to exchange ideas, learn new things, etc.
Autism isn't a blessing. Literally every autistic person I met (actually diagnosed) was a guy with zero friends, no job, and no prospect of ever being independent. I feel sorry for their parents. Theyse philoshophers weren't autistic, they were just philosophers.