Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Holy fuck 23 yold ethnic rapefugee beheads his 17 year old blonde girlfriend! [Sweden]

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
wilma-andersson-murder-01.jpg

Shabaz, 23, allegedly went berserk after Andersson dumped him and went to his house to pick up her things, family members said. Hundreds of volunteers searched for Andersson — but her severed head was found days later, prompting the arrest of Shabaz.

The Iraq-born man, who became a Swedish citizen in 2014, has been in custody since and was charged last week.

He allegedly wrapped Andersson’s head in tape and aluminum foil and kept it in a bag. Police found blood on his apartment floor and “traces of Wilma” on a kitchen knife, according to local media reports.

giphy.gif

Ngl based

Also gives me HOPE for a teen girlfriend in my 20s

Source: https://nypost.com/2020/05/19/man-wrapped-ex-girlfriends-head-in-tin-foil-after-decapitating-her/

JBS. Just Be Sand.

That's not important at all. You know what sweden really needs?
Another law to consider that males are rapist by being in the same environment of a whore who didn't consent.
Also, lifefuel when whores get btfo

She's so pretty.

I don't understand guys going beserk over foids dumping them. If you got one foid then you can get another, maybe even a hotter one. Instead he ruined his life and probably his clothes and shoes too.

He better have had a good fuck. Anyway his life isn't even over because criminals are barely punished in Sweden yes.

not sure if that's a filter or anything but her face looks a bit weird

anyway this is happy news. i wish he had a video of him doing it. preferably after he fucked her. would have been something nice to watch while i have dinner

LifeFuel tbhngl

Yet another personality detector gone wrong

Iraqi slayers.

Incels are the ones they should be worried about uh huh. :feelsseriously:

She's so pretty.

I don't understand guys going beserk over foids dumping them. If you got one foid then you can get another, maybe even a hotter one. Instead he ruined his life and probably his clothes and shoes too.
tbh. If you’ve done it once you can totally do it again

She deserved it, well done sir, basado y negropastillado.

tbh. If you’ve done it once you can totally do it again

Except aging and luck exist in this world.

Chances that it was a one-in-a-million shot are one-in-a million. And he's only 23.

Nah, he looks like someone who is prone to balding, it is going to be over for him soon.

Poor pristine innocent cracknog angel ...

vjx8n33.gif
ZzUxktL.jpg
yNbnoja.gif
yN6Rm6c.jpg
NVBFjam.jpg
FCEPxG4.jpg

Should have fucked her severed head and live streamed it. soys would rage hahaha LMAO

:soy: :bluepill: her looksmatch posts here. if she was born with XY chromosomes she would be booking a flight to SEA right now
Just install Grindr and get it over with. You obviously aren't attracted to foids.

Just install Grindr and get it over with. You obviously aren't attracted to foids.
being attracted to foids and going out of your way to compliment m'lady on how "pretty" she is are two entirely separate things. she looks the exact same as every other cum dumpster at my school tbh, except she has a weird smug face and big eyes which are frustrating to look at

Refugees welcome
full

imagine if all men went ER at the same time

She couldn't go for a white guy instead of an iraqi lmao

Fuu she was ugly

being attracted to foids and going out of your way to compliment m'lady on how "pretty" she is are two entirely separate things. she looks the exact same as every other cum dumpster at my school tbh, except she has a weird smug face and big eyes which are frustrating to look at
High IQ
Anyone who compliments a foid here is giga- cucked JFL

yet another act of normie terrorism
how many people have to die before we officially classify normiedom as a terrorist organization
IT won't touch this

free him, he was in the right here
everyone just going to shit on him but they refuse to listen to his side of the story

how could she know that he is bad blood????
its not like he is an immigrant????
There's been immigrants coming into Sweden for the past 30 years (a lot of ex-Yugos are there) and not many people were complaining about them. They don't mind shit-tier whites as long as they're white.

There's been immigrants coming into Sweden for the past 30 years (a lot of ex-Yugos are there) and not many people were complaining about them. They don't mind shit-tier whites as long as they're white.
Probably because they weren't that many and they didn't cause as much trouble.

just run refugee invader game bro

She's so pretty.

Fakeup. brother

I don't understand guys going beserk over foids dumping them. If you got one foid then you can get another, maybe even a hotter one. I
highest iq thing i've seen on this thread mate

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back