Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HOLY FUCK I found my twin tbh ded srs, even fake friend said I look like him when I was 14-16 tbh ded srs

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
First of all, just ROPE ASAP if u post that frauded pic of me and think that's really how I look like when IRL person said I look like this subhuman, even before he said that I was like "fuck this guy looks like me". Second I am gonna talk about this show where I found this guy, and then I am gonna explain how similiar we look. Third I am gonna post my phenotype displaying 3 guys, we have the same phenotype, it's just amazing maybe.. Maybe our great great great great grandparents are related, also note all these guys are SLAV just like me..

So this show is called "Honey, we're killing our kids", it's an Ukrainian show and that's where that Crazy Ukrainian kid originated from.
This guy at 9:32 looks like fucking ME.
I had this thought in my mind "fuck this subuhman looks like me", and then my ex fake friend confirms by saying "loool looks like u", fuck I wanted to punch this fucker at that time. I will explain in the next paragraph how he looks like me, and I am gonna post 3 guys that look like me. It's just that fucking phenotype.

Sminem
Same shit hair genetics, same shit frame, shit chin and just that similiar look. He is the most subhuman.

Academy Maniac Killer. Same shit genetics of recessed chin, same philtrum, same subhuman hair genetics, same shit teeth, eyebrows.

"Honey, we're killing our kids" guy, his eye area mogs mine but he has similiar eyebrows, fucking acne that I had problems with but accutane saved me, similiar cheekbones and same subhuman HAIR genetics and his chin mogs mine.. but the fact is that this guy looks like fucking me and A REAL LIFE person confirmed it who has seen me IRL ok.

So it's kind of obvious to me all these guys have that... same look.. that phenotype.. It's like being black, being asian, being white but looking like that. Now, I gave bad examples because I gave examples of races, but I think u get my point.. Just that same fucking look, like we had same fucking fathers. So I would be 4th guy here but I will never reveal my true subhumanity through unfrauded pic, I just pmed few OG users and they have confirmed I am subhuman with unfrauded pics.
It's a bit lifefuel to see your twins on the internet tbh.. I might google this guy up and see what's up. It's hard to be incel in Russia I believe.

guy in video mogs me although his skin is shittier

nice find of your male match I guess. it's weirder when you find the female one since you really want to fuck them even though they look a lot like you and it's weird.
is this show about drugs or something?

Cope, you have chad eye area.
Cope I have NCT and lower eyelid retraction
nice find of your male match I guess. it's weirder when you find the female one since you really want to fuck them even though they look a lot like you and it's weird.
is this show about drugs or something?
No, just bratty kids.
This is the best example of that show I can give
tbh

Last edited:
The middle guy looks kind of like @Smallframecel

Mogs me at looking like man

I met someone with the same phenotype as me in HS. I didn't realize it at the time but this helped me eventually find out how subhuman I actually am.

OP, you mog me

Mogs me hard.

Cope I have NCT and lower eyelid retraction

No, just bratty kids.
This is the best example of that show I can give
tbh

Lol, when you know you're incel and your mom takes away your only cope, your brain short-circuitz and you revert into a primordial state of consciousness of a life form long gone from this Earth. :feelskek:

Lol, when you know you're incel and your mom takes away your only cope, your brain short-circuitz and you revert into a primordial state of consciousness of a life form long gone from this Earth. :feelskek:
Tbh :feelsrope:

Mogs my every facial feature.

Academy Maniac Killer. Same shit genetics of recessed chin, same philtrum, same subhuman hair genetics, same shit teeth, eyebrows.
Who is this guy?

Who is this guy?
Academy maniacs

Description
Artyom Alexandrovich Anoufriev and Nikita Vakhtangovich Lytkin are two serial killers from Irkutsk, Russia, known as the "Academy Maniacs" and the "Irkutsk Molotochniki". Between December 2010 and April 2011, they committed 6 murders and a series of attacks in Irkutsk Academgorodok.

Hang myself. I have no memory of this exchange and how I executed it. Add Communications Toaster#3644 if you want to talk to someone who's interested in you.

Last edited:
You look nothing like Sminem, lol.

He looks like a Chad with acne.

he isnt ugly at all could get an a 6/10 noodle if he wantz

I found my twin in a commercial today :feelsrope:

Hang myself. I have no memory of this exchange and how I executed it. Add Communications Toaster#3644 if you want to talk to someone who's interested in you.
Didnt understand shit what u wrote but I will add thanks
Seems like u gave wrong id

My eye area mogs his, but his chin and jawline is legit normie tier, JFL, fuark, he isn't even ugly