Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Holy fuck, my life story. Ricecels gtfih mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
This ricecel in the below video had the same exact carbon copy life experience as me. Im truly at a loss for words as a just finished watching this mang:

View: https://youtu.be/lSM1VEygFCc

waste of 2 minutes

The top comment made me chuckle ngl :feelshaha:

i didn't have any of those experience.

he should show how rice men get disparaging remarks from noodles, like how they're sexually inferior and how other races are better according to noodles. that's the type of shit that can break you.

he should show how rice men get disparaging remarks from noodles, like how they're sexually inferior and how other races are better according to noodles. that's the type of shit that can break you.
Nvr gave 2 shit abt noodles myself chico :smonk:

Thats too controversial, the video shows only thing holding him back is his fears of being rejected, hence everyone are super duper you just have to gain confidence, which he get by getting a pussy.

Thats too controversial, the video shows only thing holding him back is his fears of being rejected, hence everyone are super duper you just have to gain confidence, which he get by getting a pussy.
From a whitoid no less chico :feelsaww:

From a whitoid no less chico :feelsaww:
I bet if we got pussy when we were supposed to in teen years and keep getting it at regular intervals, we would have the willpower to fix other issues and we wouldn't become awkward loners and develop depressions and anxieties, wouldn't become so autistic by completely withdrawing into ourselves. Wouldn't rot 24/7 on video games and internet.

I bet if we got pussy when we were supposed to in teen years and keep getting it at regular intervals, we would have the willpower to fix other issues and we wouldn't become awkward loners and develop depressions and anxieties, wouldn't become so autistic by completely withdrawing into ourselves. Wouldn't rot 24/7 on video games and internet.
World of soys and :feelsclown:s aint ready for these uncomfortable truths u preach mang

He's a high tier normie for a rice male. Noodle beckies would definitely consider him.

Most rice are shorter, yellower, darker and uglier than him.