Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy fuck the bible is blackpilled

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Now im atheist af, but reading all of these verses made me LOL so hard

https://www.ranker.com/list/top-20-bible-passages-to-use-against-fundamentalists/ivana-wynn

These verses are blackpilled af, teaching people to reduce or stop degeneracy .

"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones."
My favorite.

Yes, but its too late now.

Juxtaposition6 said:
"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones."
My favorite.

yea but cringy af.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yes, but its too late now.
theres always time

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling as you would obey the Lord.
Slaves, obey your earthly masters, not only those who are good and kind but also those who are unfair.

Ancient evidence that being anti-women isn't the same as being pro-male.

"behold all is vanity, and like grasping at the wind" is my personal favorite

Hey guys, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist, I'm an atheist,

The bible has some good verses about male to female relationships tho.

"I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent." Timothy 2:11

undeadcel said:
"I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent." Timothy 2:11

Jews were quit blackpilledm and influenced muslims