Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy Fuck this foid drama my mom is watching. XD

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
So this guy finds out that his beautiful wife has some condition wherein "her legs are not of equal lenght". Very minor condition.
And the guy finds out waay later about this and goes apeshit. He's like he's betrayed by his mom who knew about this shit from the get go. Now he's like his mom got his perfectly healthy ass married to a disabled bitch.

Then the wife tries to make it up to him and impress him for 10 minutes worth of scenes.:feelskek: With the mom trying to help her but the guy's having none of it. He even orders her to not show her face.

Now she's already pregnant and they try to use this to get him to make up with his wife. But he comes home with a new wife:feelskek:
And rejects that baby since he would have "uneven legs" too.

The fuck show is that lol

:feelskek::feelstastyman: Another low IQ curry drama probably.
So this guy finds out that his beautiful wife has some condition wherein "her legs are not of equal lenght". Very minor condition.
And the guy finds out waay later about this and goes apeshit. He's like he's betrayed by his mom who knew about this shit from the get go. Now he's like his mom got his perfectly healthy ass married to a disabled bitch.

Then the wife tries to make it up to him and impress him for 10 minutes worth of scenes.:feelskek: With the mom trying to help her but the guy's having none of it. He even orders her to not show her face.

Now she's already pregnant and they try to use this to get him to make up with his wife. But he comes home with a new wife:feelskek:
And rejects that baby since he would have "uneven legs" too.
Mayve guy has leg fetish and so wants a foid with even leg length.

I need to bear my mom watching turkish dramas with chaddam as protagonist

Mayve guy has leg fetish and so wants a foid with even leg length.
Gets better. The new wife turns out to be a bitch. He asks his old wife to leave so his new wife asks him to keep her since she wants a "24 hours caretaker". The husband be like, I'd rather keep a maid at salary than let her stay here

I need to bear my mom watching turkish shows with chaddam as protagonist
Same. My low IQ parents watch them dubbed in curry language. These dramas are pretty wild. One show had a Chad who went back and forth between main female lead and the female leads friend. While trucels like us can't even get one. :feelsohgod:
Gets better. The new wife turns out to be a bitch. He asks his old wife to leave so his new wife asks him to keep her since she wants a "24 hours caretaker". The husband be like, I'd rather keep a maid at salary than let her stay here
Damn jfl. Wonder how realistic some of these low IQ scenarios are tbh.

Currycoping. My son will be incel cuz one leg will be marginally shorter. :feelshaha:

Curries make new dramas every second. And each one has billion episodes of tall curries staring at someone else while dramatic music plays jfl

the cunt scammed him, and i am not talking about his wife here.

WHen writers run out of ideas :bigbrain:. I grew up watching mexican telenovelas because my mom loved them.

I would have filled the air with serials with huge blackpills like where a foid fks different men and cucks her ugly betabuxx cuck or where the father is thinking someone else's child as his own and as soon as he finds the truth he rapes the foid and kicks her pussy until it bleeds and then kills her or like where an office whore is having gangbangs and her husband catches her read handed. Ofc at the beginning they'd seem like any other typical serial so that I can keep foids and their male family members watching it and to arouse their interest:feelskek:

I would have filled the air with serials with huge blackpills like where a foid fks different men and cucks her ugly betabuxx cuck or where the father is thinking someone else's child as his own and as soon as he finds the truth he rapes the foid and kicks her pussy until it bleeds and then kills her or like where an office whore is having gangbangs and her husband catches her read handed. Ofc at the beginning they'd seem like any other typical serial so that I can keep foids and their male family members watching it and to arouse their interest:feelskek:
Lmao based and woke. Hahahaha :lul::lul::lul:

Every curry drama is about a good, perfect foid who gets abused by her mother in law

Woman are retarded