Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy over for Arab cels

No sandwhore for your white face

Sandwhores have hairy pussy and smelly pussy, go for slavwhorea instead:feelsokman:
How would you know unless you have some experience with both of them? :feelswhat:

She won’t age well

They're so pretty.

Simptok must be destroyed. Those fuck destroyed sub5 men

Why do you care, you're a negro that got foid phone numbers

I want to rape the brown out of this sandwhore

Over for arabcels.

Sandwhores have hairy pussy and smelly pussy, go for slavwhorea instead:feelsokman:
I think jewtube agrees with you. They keep pushing that one “why you should date Slavic women” advert at the start of almost every video.

Sharia all the way
mob terrorist GIF by South Park

I wonder how she feels about arabs with light eyes and skin? :feelswhere:

I wanna cum on her face

No sandwhore for your white face
I felt this extra hard after starting college today by having the hot sandwhore in our course sit in front of me during a lecture (I could barely focus on the lecture or anyone else tbh:feelsbadman:) and ending it seeing her walk away with the tall Chad (I don't know if the dude's 185cm or 190cm, but he's definitely at least a head taller than me) who I've already seen her make out with in public when the people from our course went out drinking together a few months ago:feelsugh:.

Stone a whore today!

I felt this extra hard after starting college today by having the hot sandwhore in our course sit in front of me during a lecture (I could barely focus on the lecture or anyone else tbh:feelsbadman:) and ending it seeing her walk away with the tall Chad (I don't know if the dude's 185cm or 190cm, but he's definitely at least a head taller than me) who I've already seen her make out with in public when the people from our course went out drinking together a few months ago:feelsugh:.
Tfw even ethnic girls reject you :feelsbadman:

Tfw even ethnic girls reject you :feelsbadman:
Pretty much. I stared at her for an hour like this, meanwhile, when she was introducing the people from various classes to each other, I was the only one with whom she hesitated and wasn't sure what my name was when she was saying it to the others:feelsugh:.

Pretty much. I stared at her for an hour like this, meanwhile, when she was introducing the people from various classes to each other, I was the only one with whom she hesitated and wasn't sure what my name was when she was saying it to the others:feelsugh:.
What a bitch :feelsbadman:

based commenter ngl

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, sandwhores prefers white CHAD over CHADDAM oh no:soy:

Doesn't matter, the only preference foids have is which flavor of chads they prefer.

Look at her eyes, she is clearly obsessed. What a fucking devil worshipper. I hope she gets raped by some 11 inch niggers.