Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy shit anyone who doubts 10% body fat effect on face check out this gigachad!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Lose the weight boys. Fatcel=Volcel

Just go from attractive to ultra attractive.

At least pick someone whos not a Chad to begin with JFL

from high-tier normie (at WORST) to chad
I don't disagree though. Fatcel = volcel

He always had a square jaw and strong bone structure, just hidden under fat. If you don't have a good bone structure, cutting fat is a waste of time.

fatcels, remember that short/ugly men can’t change themselves by being healthy and YOU CAN. Continuing to be fat is a choice, plain and simple.

fatcels, remember that short/ugly men can’t change themselves by being healthy and YOU CAN. Continuing to be fat is a choice, plain and simple.

What do you think is easier, losing weight or making friends? I'd say losing weight.

Guess it depends on the cheekbones, I look like an Auschwitz survivor when I go below 15%

Tom Brady is immune to the Jew chemicals. He literally still looks like he's in his early twenties. Not only is he genetically superior, his body has not been destroyed by Zionist Freemason chemicals.

Fatcel is volcel

First of all: nothing really changed, second: how do you know he lost fat at all and this is not aging thing, third: its over and bf cant help anyone

First of all: nothing really changed, second: how do you know he lost fat at all and this is not aging thing, third: its over and bf cant help anyone

He's clearly lost weight

No way. Losing weight depends on you. Making friends depends also on them.

Well that's what I'm saying, easier to lose weight.

High IQ post. Losing weight isn't that hard tbh.

Ah right, so I'll go from 2.5/10 to 8/10 Chad if I drop 3-4% bodyfat?
I've also been sub 10% (borderline anorexic) and it did nothing.

Fatcel is volcel.

OMG fucking Christ, just kidding.

Tom Brady is immune to the Jew chemicals. He literally still looks like he's in his early twenties. Not only is he genetically superior, his body has not been destroyed by Zionist Freemason chemicals.

More money means access to better nutrition, so no surprise there.