Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy shit, Elon Musk actually wrote this!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1711651839056240786

He's written it before. I was surprised nobody cried about it

He's written it before. I was surprised nobody cried about it
Yes he did, but not directly at something like shitskins chimping out and disrupting a Western city.

He was obviously pretty right wing.

When Israeli firepower levels Gaza and kills thousands of them I won't be surprised if we see muslims start going ER on jews all over the world.

I won't be surprised if we see muslims start going ER on jews all over the world.
Already happened yesterday in Israel:
Imagine the ERs on jewish diaspora in Western cities! :feelsohh::feelsohh:

When Israeli firepower levels Gaza and kills thousands of them I won't be surprised if we see muslims start going ER on jews all over the world.
I'll kill any kike I see on sight

Already happened yesterday in Israel:
Imagine the ERs on jewish diaspora in Western cities! :feelsohh::feelsohh:
I mean for this to spread to western countries. Muslims are fucking everywhere now and I bet they'll start attacking jew temples in Europe and the US.

Such disdain for ethnics while using them as cheap labour for your business and looting their countries off resources to keep yourself rich.
If you are not a muslim you shouldn't be happy about this

That would be amazing

Such disdain for ethnics while using them as cheap labour for your business and looting their countries off resources to keep yourself rich.
He's based. Ethnics should be slaves.

Elon Musk is by far the most based CEO

Too late for the West :cool: I also can’t figure Elon out. Some days I think he’s about to veer off into anti-Semitic conspiracies, and other days, this. Guess he’s balanced