Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Holy shit Elon Musk!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

man thinks he will be the next >insert any german corporation post-hitler election victory<

Hell yeah, based

he should change the x to a swastika

prob gonna say his account was hacked

he should change the x to a swastika
He should also make the app worth using. I got permabanned + IP banned in a matter of two weeks thanks to cucked TOS

I asked on here earlier this year how long it would be before Elon brought up the JQ, and apparently it didn’t even take until the new year. I knew this was coming due to previous posts.

The guy is right, but this could end badly for Elon. Not even all his fanboys can insulate him from a boycott of Tesla by financiers. His Twitter partners pulling out would also be disastrous.

I just realized he’s basically a 21st century Henry Ford. It must stink for western Jews to see so much blowback towards them for Israel’s actions. Most of them don’t have any recent ancestry from the region either, so it’s just another country for many

He probably won’t be able to get any more loans from the Rothschilds anymore, bad goy

Based but he will get cancelled for this

Everyday this war continues people will like hitler more

It's over for his projects, some goys never learn