Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story HOLY SHIT I JUST SAW SOME GIRLS ASS!!!

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
I was in the laundry room putting my clothes in the washer and then some girl comes in and starts putting hers next to mine cause it was the only one available. So she was wearing this small as fuck booty shorts, usually most girls wear these when they go wash. They are always in like booty shorts and crop tops when its their laundry day I don't know why kek. But anyways she dropped something and bent over to pick it up and I was trying to stare at her ass the whole time cause that shit was thick so when she did that I got a full fucking view!

It looked just like this:
D298a03f81e9eb0e4c5398c80ab8bc53

God dam that shit was so close too, but I only had like a good 2 second stare cause then she noticed, she must have felt wind or something on her ass cause then she turned around looking ashamed. Luckily I turn away as soon as I noticed her movement so she didn't catch my stare. God dam never been that close to such an exposed ass I wanted to smack the shit so bad.

Other guys have that on the regular.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

No bullshit I went back to move my clothes to the dryer and some bitch just came in with just a towel on. Like if she just got out of the shower, I was hoping so hard it would fall down but it fucking didn't. I swear I'm going to start washing a lot more often kek, I think its since many of these girls are white they are used to running around half naked around there house so that is why they do it in the dorms.

i bet you could smell chads cum with her asshole just all hanging out in public like that.

If Chad was there he could've playfuly grabbed her ass and she would laugh it off,if she caught you staring she would have called the cops.

I'll never even know this feeling since I didn't even bothered to register for a legit college. I'm going to a CC, and might transfer to the State U. But even then I would still live at home to not pay 25grand for a10x20 dorm.

I'm not impressed, i've worked at the beach.

but thats cheating
I remember one danish family... the daughter was 16-18 and she was topless. And i was sitting there thinking, how doesn't that father get a boner lol.

I used to live in a big building in a college town, it had a lot of college foids who would go to the laundry room dressed like how you described. The laudry room would always have condoms on the ground and in the bins, probably because when they meet a chad in there they'd automatically start fucking him. Whenever I went to the laundry room and saw a slutty looking foid, they would leave right away.

Last edited:
I remember one danish family... the daughter was 16-18 and she was topless. And i was sitting there thinking, how doesn't that father get a boner lol.
dam he mastered control, if I even see cleavage I get a fucking boner. Shit I started getting a boner when I saw that girls ass kek

Whenever I see shit like that it's some potent Sui fuel. Only for chad :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

dam he mastered control, if I even see cleavage I get a fucking boner. Shit I started getting a boner when I saw that girls ass kek
I didn't get too many boners, as there was ass everywhere, and i got used to it. I only got a few boners, when i was pulling out boats full of wet stacies out of the sea.

Or they didn't want to give an incel a free show
true
I didn't get too many boners, as there was ass everywhere, and i got used to it. I only got a few boners, when i was pulling out boats full of wet stacies out of the sea.
dam now that must have been suicide fuel

dam now that must have been suicide fuel
Not realy tbh. I had such a bad sun burn that i couldn't give too much fucks about anything else. My skin is pale as snow, and the sun here is scorching.

Not realy tbh. I had such a bad sun burn that i couldn't give too much fucks about anything else. My skin is pale as snow, and the sun here is scorching.
Kek why the hell would you get a beach job, you should leave that to us field niggas kek

Kek why the hell would you get a beach job, you should leave that to us field niggas kek
It was a lot of money for mostly sitting on my ass the whole day. Only thing i was doing is push boats into the sea, and pull them out when their time is over.

fuck I would have lost control right there and then

No actual photo? Waking up today was pointless for me entirely

should have walked over and fucked it

This just further drives me towards suicide. This is something I'll never get.

Did you take a whiff?

How old was she?

We are missing an important part of life :(

I used to live in a big building in a college town, it had a lot of college foids who would go to the laundry room dressed like how you described. The laudry room would always have condoms on the ground and in the bins, probably because when they meet a chad in there they'd automatically start fucking him. Whenever I went to the laundry room and saw a slutty looking foid, they would leave right away.
Wow, is this legit? Suifuel...

Wow, is this legit? Suifuel...
yeah girls just like to dress like sluts when they go wash. Their excuse is probably cause they have nothing else to wear but in reality they just want to dress like sluts

yeah girls just like to dress like sluts when they go wash. Their excuse is probably cause they have nothing else to wear but in reality they just want to dress like sluts

Only for Chad

I always assume that we have people with weird sexual preferences or people that are too hateful on this site
But a nice ass though, i'd assume everyone wants to touch that.

you can only look while many men out there get to actually feel it... sigh