Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy shit low iq patriarchycels trigger me the most

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
massively coping with blaming any kind of shit on womens rights all the time.

they would blame having a negative canthal tilt on womens rights LOL.

I think patriarchycels are under 30. Oldcels have accepted reality and that there is nothing they can do.

Zyros no one cares what you have to say---- get out

Anon said:
I think patriarchycels are under 30. Oldcels have accepted reality and that there is nothing they can do.

No, they are simply bluepilled copers disguised as "blackpilled" who think that inceldom comes from "muh modern degeneracy" rather than intrinsic human nature.

Of course subhumans will still be subhumans under patriarchy. Nobody has claimed otherwise. The pro-patriarchy argument is rooted in the fact that giving women autonomy and the ability to vote is disastrous, which should be obvious to everybody. In an ideal system, incels would be assigned their looksmatch through arranged marriage, but banned from reproducing/sterilized to prevent their shit genetics from propagating.

I just think that foids should listen more to men and heed their wishes. Foids can act like children and need a firm leader to make good decisions for them.

Zyros said:
No, they are simply bluepilled copers disguised as "blackpilled" who think that inceldom comes from "muh modern degeneracy" rather than intrinsic human nature.

You are still in denial if you cope.

I thought Zyros got banned? There is nothing wrong with patriarchy. My IQ is fine thank you. Get out.

The only thing that can end incels suffering is genetic engineering

So true, pathriarchycels make me chuckle.

Anon said:

I think you’re a beaner who is so subhuman that you can’t even get laid where you live. If you’re so fucked up that you’re incel in a Latin country then obviously none of this will apply to you.