Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy swan its over if you are not scamming people on Onry Fano

"just be a crossdresser theory teehee."

peak redditor

these are the people that works in investment banks and tech. Might also be an employee from of.

This dude has got to be a closet faggot to enjoy cross dressing that much. Anyways, I now know why I always found masculine "models" to be so off-putting. There are probably a decent number number of tranny "models" out there and not just androgynous ones, especially in South America. IYKYK
View attachment 939798
these are the people that works in investment banks and tech. Might also be an employee from of.
Plenty of single soy males in the west with too much disposable income

This dude has got to be a closet faggot to enjoy cross dressing that much.
has a cute gf who does photoshop for him. brutally mogs me.

Anyways, I now know why I always found masculine "models" to be so off-putting. There are probably a decent number number of tranny "models" out there and not just androgynous ones, especially in South America. IYKYK
of course many have taken this route as a way of earning money. some people become G for P and some become tranny.