Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

honestly most asians are mid in intelligence and get overhyped by insecure whites who lack basic cognitive ability

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
The average asian mogs the average white noticeably in terms of raw intelligence but one of the main reasons they stand out and get stereotyped as smart is because they study twice as hard as anyone else.

Last edited:
Most asians are primitive and hang out with latinos, middle class whites and even niggers. Purely anecdotal but most asians i knew were not smart even with the help of tutoring. Obviously at the best schools, asians dominate but they're good even compared to their own kind.

the amount of utterly retarded dyscalculia ridden, spatially retarded asians ive met is crazy ngl

i still remember this half med pretentious guy said he thought viets were smart :feelshaha:

thats when i knew he was mentally disabled

"spatially retarded" lmao

i still remember this half med pretentious guy said he thought viets were smart :feelshaha:

thats when i knew he was mentally disabled
Lol, what a retard, there are viets came here to study who absolutely dumb asf.

I agree with you Asians aren’t that smart, I used to be like them. But it’s all studycelling, Asians tend to studycel more, that’s why they get good scores. I have seen many low iq Asians who I absolutely Iq mog. Those twits The irony is that whites in Singapore are portrayed as more smarter.

Asians' intelligence always fascinated me, I usually lurk around here but something I've noticed across differential intelligence and information processing is that asians speak about singular subjects as plural and often structure their sentences grammatically as so. I remember someone hear posted a video where some asian - who is noticeably asian westerner (perhaps asian american) - started off by saying "how we sleep AFFECT us" ??? And this was the last straw, I've always encountered many instances where Asians mess us in terms of appending an s to make it plural - and often have poor judgment in doing so - but it was until I saw that video that it finally clicked that asians simply process singularities/pluralities different than we do. I read a study 2 days ago that mentioned whites have larger lingular cerebral regions and asians have larger spatial/temporal cerebral regions and suggested some implications in intelligent differences.... which obviously is the case.

Asians are spatial creatures and no one denies that, even the dmub ones - like my laotian friend who I was playing minecraft with one time - have high spatial (not to be confused with visualization) iq and they can gauge the orientation of spatial nodes with respect to others in the xyz plane. Can't say much about dyscalculia.

Sterotypes are myth i guess..

The average asian mogs the average white noticeably in terms of raw intelligence but one of the main reasons they stand out and get stereotyped as smart is because they study twice as hard as anyone else.
They are definitely way way more high iq than niggers that's for sure

Okay we all know you want to be fully white, just say it.
Bro im just stating facts, this has nothjng to do with what i think bout white smv. theyre the ones who perpetuate such exaggerated stereotypes, they deserve to be ridiculed. I cant rlly complain since i do benefit from them as a hapa haha but like its still fucking comical.

this has nothjng to do with what i think bout white smv