Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Honestly why ricecels are biggest copers ?

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-that-Asian-men-are-less-desirable-than-other-races

Tons of rice copes, also don't see slavcels, currycels cope as much.

@PPEcel
@Ricecel X
Tbh the men in that quora thread aren't being that cucked, they are straight up saying asian men are seen as weakish and nerdy. It's the women who are saying they aren't ugly there. (Which is obviously bs, then all of the studies and articles that back up our claims would yield different results)

Cause high IQ
Tbh the men in that quora thread aren't being that cucked. It's the women who are saying they aren't ugly there. (Which is obviously bs, then all of the studies and articles that back up our claims would yield different results)
Trusting a woman's word is cucked.

Arabs also think they can get any woman they want.
Kek i also remember one video about asking ukrainian foids if they would date arabs, muslims and they said in majority no and in comments there's was a seemingly big butthurt.

Tbh the men in that quora thread aren't being that cucked, they are straight up saying asian men are seen as weakish and nerdy. It's the women who are saying they aren't ugly there. (Which is obviously bs, then all of the studies and articles that back up our claims would yield different results)
Imagine believing a women

Arab women are trash no wonder a lot of arabs want a none arabic foid.
Maybe cause arabs should be attracted to arab women ?

They are attracted to them, but arab women are very hypergamous and rather be single than with a man in their league.
Are you a arab ?

Because they got the best copes

Kek i also remember one video about asking ukrainian foids if they would date arabs, muslims and they said in majority no and in comments there's was a seemingly big butthurt.

I saw a similar video of Ukrainian women saying they would date manlet, poor, mexicans. So to each their own

virtue signalling
Yes and this is why I said to each their own. I wouldn't believe what comes out of the serpents mouth. Even research profs have said women are very shitty test subjects because they don't say how they actually feel most of the time

Yes and this is why I said to each their own. I wouldn't believe what comes out of the serpents mouth. Even research profs have said women are very shitty test subjects because they don't say how they actually feel most of the time
It's obvious, when they say 'i'm sure you find someone' they don't mean it. Maybe in future he will be her betabux when she will hit wall.

Do you think that southern europeans are white ? I think that you was one of few who said slavs aren't white ( and i taked racial blackpill learning that only WASP's and germanics are white )

For me south euros are meds not whites, slavs are slavs not whites, whites are only the germans, the french, the anglos..ect

Finnish people are uralic and the original people of europe.

Just my opinion.
Tbf could be said same about arabs, arabs originally were just from arabian penisula, and egypt was populated by egyptians, and algiera by berbers.

@tehgymcel420 thoughts? :feelskek:

Yeah, but again it doesn't really matter, i don't hate slavs or anything tbh, i consider myself algerian that's all.
But you said that you're arab. Also don't hate algierians

Yeah it easier to say im arab than to right a big text explaining how im half arab and half bereber, and all the racial details.
Ahh ok

Currycels and Slavcels dont watch their women getting taken by non-Asian men day by day, week by week, year after year.
Curries, maybe not, but slavs...( i'm slav myself there's huge fetishism to slav whores )

Tons of rice copes, also don't see slavcels, currycels cope as much.
Ricecel's are high IQ, but they're also socially inept and lack the Testosterone to keep their women in line.

In my opinion, it's no wonder that they turn to copes to keep themselves happy.

Denial is Proportional to the Unpleasantness of the Reality

take the blackpill buddy boyos

Honestly lmao i read comment section, so much butthurt. Brown men expect so much white holes to date them. Imagine reverse situation with white men gathering if brown holes, muslim holes will like them.

The average normie thinks exactly like that, whenever they are arguing with an incel they say shit like " there are plenty of pussy there Men, Go for it".

They truly believe they have unlimited options JFL.

Bluepilled rice are just straight up delusional

JFL @Ignas @Ricecel X gtfih @AsiaCel @chadalwayswins
there are no ricecels on changs.co

same with curries in curry land. the ones in West know it's over tho