Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Honk] Just have big personality br0

Whats your height ?

Heh, height pill never mattered during the 90’s of old fucker Gen Xer’s like myself.

You zoomers truly have it rough.

Personality is just foid code for Height and looks

Yes.

Nigs as short as Colvin were slayers along with white bois who unlike myself were Chads.

Maybe it helped that short/short themed rappers like Easy E, Skee Lo and Too Short were very popular at the time?

All I know is that all most 90’s era chicks cared about is that you were slightly or majorly thug maxed or just a pretty boy Chad.

The masculine rugged look was very loathed in what should have been my prime youthful years.

I literally overheard Stacies in school ie classroom or lunch room/cafeteria talking about how they hated chest hair on a guy and or back hair ie the traits of rugged naturally masculine men.

Nowadays however in Gen Z the only thing women/girls seem to care about is whether a guy looks like Henry Cavill or not.

If he’s a Chad of that caliber body hair and everything else save for maybe cock size does not much matter to them.

Yes.

Nigs as short as Colvin were slayers along with white bois who unlike myself were Chads.

Maybe it helped that short/short themed rappers like Easy E, Skee Lo and Too Short were very popular at the time?

All I know is that all most 90’s era chicks cared about is that you were slightly or majorly thug maxed or just a pretty boy Chad.

The masculine rugged look was very loathed in what should have been my prime youthful years.

I literally overheard Stacies in school ie classroom or lunch room/cafeteria talking about how they hated chest hair on a guy and or back hair ie the traits of rugged naturally masculine men.

Nowadays however in Gen Z the only thing women/girls seem to care about is whether a guy looks like Henry Cavill or not.

If he’s a Chad of that caliber body hair and everything else save for maybe cock size does not much matter to them.
I’m incel now and I’d be incel in 90s ngl

These faggots have made me hate that word. It's just full of so many lies and deceit.

That and being a good person doesn't actually count for shit (if it did, this place wouldn't exist).