Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting HOOKERS

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
All my life, ALL MY LIFE, there has been a catch to women. You can ask one out, but wait you’re not attractive enough to even go out with them. You can go online and try to get women on the internet, but they already have multiple men messaging them. You can do every little thing in your power to get laid, and still be completely fucked as an ugly man.

Hookers are the only thing that are straight forward. No bull shit, no months of wasted time or any of that. You pay and close the gap of possible years of pain and waiting within SECONDS. No! Not just waiting for sex! Waiting to touch a foid and feel her body, the sensation which is a fundamental need for men! This!!!

EXTRA: I know I made a thread bashing my hooker experience but I fucked another one a little after and jizzed in her

Last edited:
All my life, ALL MY LIFE, there has been a catch to women. You can ask one out, but wait you’re not attractive enough to even go out with them. You can go online and try to get women on the internet, but they already have multiple men messaging them. You can do every little thing in your power to get laid, and still be completely fucked as an ugly man.

Hookers are the only thing that are straight forward. No bull shit, no months of wasted time or any of that. You pay and close the gap of possible years of pain and waiting within SECONDS. No! Not just waiting for sex! Waiting to touch a foid and feel her body, the sensation which is a fundamental need for men! This!!!

EXTRA: I know I made a thread bashing my hooker experience but I fucked another one a little after and jizzed in her
that
Fun Rap GIF by Freezy Trap

Friendly reminder that sex “workers” literally want you dead :feelskek:

Exactly! Hookers are the solution inceldom. Though I'd advise avoiding hookers in first world countries like the plague, they're overpaid whores who don't appreciate their clients. Even in countries where prostitution is regulated, they're still expensive. It's why I have plans to leave this country for 3 weeks and fuck hookers in SEA. In Pattaya, Thailand you can hire a hooker for the whole day for as low as 30 USD and they'll let you do almost anything to them. It's paradise.

They let you do this?
With a condom yes
Exactly! Hookers are the solution inceldom. Though I'd advise avoiding hookers in first world countries like the plague, they're overpaid whores who don't appreciate their clients. Even in countries where prostitution is regulated, they're still expensive. It's why I have plans to leave this country for 3 weeks and fuck hookers in SEA. In Pattaya, Thailand you can hire a hooker for the whole day for as low as 30 USD and they'll let you do almost anything to them. It's paradise.
I don’t have enough money to get down to Thailand bro, I’ve been looking for the cheap hookers bro

@modern_grendel Keep up the work bro

Yeah I've given up trying to get a normal relationship, at least where I live. Maybe it would be possible in SEA, EE, or elsewhere, but certainly not in rural/semi-rural USA.
Friendly reminder that sex “workers” literally want you dead :feelskek:
The one talking about hating regular clients sort of makes sense, because she didn't say she hated them due to being regulars, rather she hates them because they waste her time. She wants their money, and that would be fine if they just wanted whatever services she provided in exchange for the time they pay for, but rather they want to indulge in some long term fantasy of actually having a relationship with her, at least based upon what she describes.