Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is it so wrong for older men 40+ to be sexually interested in women 20 - 25?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
Jfl at people for getting angry at men being attracted to women in their physical prime. It’s laughable and astounding just how much society insults women’s intelligence. Women are pretty much treated like little girls with no agency till their 30s.

Men are treated like adults at a much younger age. Pretty much when you turn 18 nobody gives a shit about you anymore and you can do whatever you want. But women are special little angels that must be sheltered till their mid 30s :feelskek: .

So much for women maturing faster I guess, because it’s soo creepy for older men to date younger. Despite the fact that women supposedly age faster than men, wouldn’t that mean that they can date older with no consequences? Society is full of contradictions.

They are always mad at anything non-chad men do that doesn't benefit them, their opinion is irrelevant what matters is how much power do you have to do what you want

I find it weird but I'm probably just jealous tbh :feelsrope:

most men want fertile, attractive young women that arent bitter about their shitty dating choices.

It's weird to old ugly women because they know every guy values beauty but they need a provider so they make sh- up to lower competition.

Because women don't like being reminded about the wall.
Of course a woman in her 40s still has more smv than this entire forum.

But non cares if the genders are reversed. Agecuckery is boundless.

''because SOYciety said so inkwell ...stop questioning why!!!!'' :foidSoy:

they have to make sure incel that wageslave for half their life to betabux a foid wont have any chance