Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Hormones isn't the reason why women like pretty boys

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
There are a variety of videos floating in YouTube that women are desiring pretty boys because of hormone blockers and diet blah blah. I think that's false, you see every generation had a pretty boy- elvis Presley, John anka, Justin Beiber, Alan delon, chico etc. Every gen had pretty boys and women desiring them even when there was more masculinity cope and less chemicals in food. So the sole reason why women like pretty boys is only because of the aesthetics of a clean good looking guy and youthful appearance ( full hair, collagen, lean). There doesn't have to be a specific reason for this.

There are a variety of videos floating in YouTube that women are desiring pretty boys because of hormone blockers and diet blah blah. I think that's false, you see every generation had a pretty boy- elvis Presley, John anka, Justin Beiber, Alan delon, chico etc. Every gen had pretty boys and women desiring them even when there was more masculinity cope and less chemicals in food. So the sole reason why women like pretty boys is only because of the aesthetics of a clean good looking guy and youthful appearance ( full hair, collagen, lean). There doesn't have to be a specific reason for this.

Hes pretty, Thats why!

Hes pretty, Thats why!
Actually I have a video explanation why some traits are desired even though there are no evolutionary need, but I don't know how to upload videos here

Also doesn’t help that brith control fucks up what they’re attracted to

Actually I have a video explanation why some traits are desired even though there are no evolutionary need, but I don't know how to upload videos here
Hes still pretty!

What videos?
It's some Harvard professor explaining how traits which have no use for survival passes just for some bizzare reason

masculinity is all about male on male competition and protection slaving

Elvis? He looked like a greasy, 24/7 constipated bad song artist who looks like the type to try shit in a toilet & masturbate immediately after

Elvis? He looked like a greasy, 24/7 constipated bad song artist who looks like the type to try shit in a toilet & masturbate immediately after
It doesn't matter he got women screaming over him

Also doesn’t help that brith control fucks up what they’re attracted to
That guy on your avi is chaddest chad by any means. He looks super cool meanwhile I'm looking like a malnourished jew.

Presley and Delon weren't "pretty boys" compared to today's tiktok zoomer faggots, more like classic masculine Chadlites

Foids are retarded. They want a guy whose masculine, but also NOT too masculine. At the same time they want a guy whose in touch with his feminine side, but NOT too much with his feminine side. You can never win with them, throw in the towel. It's over

Nah. Search some interviews back in the day women preferred real men back then not soyboy fuckers. Justin bieber and Chico are still pretty recent.

Women have always preferred prettyboys. Men simply didn't realize this until recently.

What does birth control end up doing?
flips them to look for "provider traits".

The truth is that changing or going on or off birth control sometimes causes break-ups because women lose the tingles for the person they are dating as their birth control hormone levels change their chemistry

flips them to look for "provider traits".

The truth is that changing or going on or off birth control sometimes causes break-ups because women lose the tingles for the person they are dating as their birth control hormone levels change their chemistry
Thank you for explaining this in detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back