Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Horny tales, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
A certain chica I’ve been talking about an awful lot lately also mentioned something about her supposed eating disorder or some shit two Sundays ago, mang

Thats when I said, “You???:dafuckfeels:” I couldn’t help but making painfully obvious that I wanted her at that point by eyeing her sexiness from head to toe, mang

Quite frankly, all she did about that was mirror my up-down head movement as I broke eye contact to ogle her, maybe as a way of saying, “my eyes are up here,” mang :feelskek:

Simps need to be gassed.

She was in silk skirt with sexy stockings tho, mang
You shouldn't have said the "You!" part. You should've just creepily stared at her to the point she becomes uncomfortable, but foids don't feel uncomfortable if it's Chads like you.

You shouldn't have said the "You!" part. You should've just creepily stared at her to the point she becomes uncomfortable, but foids don't feel uncomfortable if it's Chads like you.
chad wouldn’t have been height mogged by the chica, unlike me, mang