Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Horror on school run as 15-year-old girl stabbed to death ‘with machete’ in south London after rejecting guy

Based and ERpilled

This reaction to rejection should be default. Cucked society we live in

Imagine not stabbing the neck of a girl rejecting you

Good she ain't going to ride the cock carousel now

The only thing that gives me a slight reprieve from my hellish experience of life is reading stories like this.

It is such a relief to see a woman finally experience the kind of hopelessness they've forced me to live with for my entire life.

It's incredible how these dumb fucks cannot see that it's THEIR actions that has led to boys doing shit like this and the popularity of Andrew Tate. It's THEIR decision to deprive men and boys of sex and affection whilst simultaneously dangling it in front of them for their own gain and egos.

There's a reason virtually every culture in every part of the world at every moment in history chose to suppress female sexuality and expression. It's a recipe for disaster.

she didnt want his flowers, so he had to give her the knife.

Londonistan moment. Multiculturalism's beautiful "diversity dividend" in action.

And this whole thread is a reading comprehension fail. Some other girl rejected him, the one he murdered just stood in his way and told him to leave her friend alone.

Making threads like this is doing nobody any favors though mang...

Forum users:
:feelstastyman: Hurdurr! Somehow it's funny that a 15yo girl got murdered!

Also forum users:

:lasereyes: We are just lonely men! Why don't people care about male suicide?

She would've been married off back in Africa :lul: :lul:

That's what she gets for rejecting us.

She should’ve improved hER pERsonality, then maybe this wouldn’t have happened

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back